Chris Hayes (MSNBC) Spoofs how the media covers black news stories

This was well done and I think gets the point across in a straightforward way.

DEAD at 5:05 
roll.gif

I hope there weren't people in those portopottys 
sick.gif

Last edited:
I love when Fox News tries to portray their correspondents as an expert who can empathize with the "other side"

Do you have a personal problem with white people? Is this animus?

I knew that some white people were going to call it playing the race card, but it isn't playing the race card. My best friend is white, my mother is actually white, my prom date in high school was a white woman - she was very white actually, she used to ride horses and do that whole thing. So obviously I have very deep roots in the white community.

Spot on :lol:

Last edited:
I love when Fox News tries to portray their correspondents as an expert who can empathize with the "other side"

Do you have a personal problem with white people? Is this animus?
I knew that some white people were going to call it playing the race card, but it isn't playing the race card. My best friend is white, my mother is actually white, my prom date in high school was a white woman - she was very white actually, she used to ride horses and do that whole thing. So obviously I have very deep roots in the white community.

Spot on
laugh.gif
I was coming to post this
roll.gif

This was very well done though.

Angry white guys in the Youtube comment got me DYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Well done, especially the part about when are Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden going to speak out about this.

^America loves bad television.

This was great though! Well done by Chris Hayes and the producers at MSNBC. Sometimes satire is the best response to nonsense delivered by FOX News.

too bad msnbc has no idea how to even report anything involving obama without calling him the messiah or bashing anyone who doesn't lean anywhere near the left

MSNBC :lol:

Too bad prison statistics & single black mothers

Dont reflect this spoof...

Bruh u be getting me heated with the **** u say
Not to mention most of the black prison population are in for non violent crimes
And just because a person is raised by a single mother it ain't a bad thing
I admit a 2 parent household is the ideal family situation but if u have a strong mother who is willing to do what ever and sacrifice for her kids its amazing what a woman can do whether she black white Hispanic or whatever
U be spewing some of the most ******** about blacks
But embrace the culture that we have in America

Last edited:
here we go...

ninja talks **** about blacks. complete thread derailment.

please don't make this into a black vs Dominican thing.

they make up .05% of the population. their biggest person of influence in this country is Alex Rodriguez...

let's not let this go that route. they're too small a portion of the population for folks to get riled up about

Last edited:

giphy.gif

I still can't believe you let this fool rustle your jimmies
Clearly his next response will be some homosexual talk about" everybody is on his ****"blah,blah
Stop feeding Ninjahood
But I saw this segment the other night, very entertaining

here we go...

they make up .05% of the population. their biggest person of influence in this country is Alex Rodriguez...

let's not let this go that route. they're too small a portion of the population for folks to get riled up about
I didn't say anything about Dominicans
Him being Dominican doesnt really matter to me
I'm cool with whoever
Me being a black male I take pride in knowing that I can be cool with anybody and excepting of anyone regardless of race.
I judge people on how they act as people not their skin color
I just think that throwing the prison pop and single black mothers thing out there kinda struck a nerve with me. It's like all I see is dude try to put out the bad **** statistics we have out there in this country. When I know he lives around and hangs with a bunch of black people and he knows there's more to it then those stats he always throwing out there. That we are much better people than are shown in the media and in other people's minds. That's what irritates me with dude sometimes. Idk it just seems like he a dude that stays in the suburbs and has all those misconceptions on blacks in America when I know he hang around us All day and know we are much better than those statistics but he constantly throws em around

Last edited:
here we go...

I didn't say anything about Dominicans
Him being Dominican doesnt really matter to me
I'm cool with whoever
Me being a black male I take pride in knowing that I can be cool with anybody and excepting of anyone regardless of race.
I judge people on how they act as people not their skin color
I just think that throwing the prison pop and single black mothers thing out there kinda struck a nerve with me. It's like all I see is dude try to put out the bad **** statistics we have out there in this country. When I know he lives around and hangs with a bunch of black people and he knows there's more to it then those stats he always throwing out there. That we are much better people than are shown in the media and in other people's minds. That's what irritates me with dude sometimes. Idk it just seems like he a dude that stays in the suburbs and has all those misconceptions on blacks in America when I know he hang around us All day and know we are much better than those statistics but he constantly throws em around
100% cosign...

although I can't agree with who one hangs with cuz I don't know...

but again... look who we're talking about here? how much influence do you think him OR HIS PEOPLE have ? seriously.

this is like getting mad cuz a 3 year old thinks you're mean for not giving them money for ice cream.

too small to matter, famb. let it ride.

back to the clip... those comments indeed show rustled jimmies. :lol:

giphy.gif

I still can't believe you let this fool rustle your jimmies
Clearly his next response will be some homosexual talk about" everybody is on his ****"blah,blah
Stop feeding Ninjahood
But I saw this segment the other night, very entertaining

Whether i say it, a white dude, a alien, a donkey,

A chipmunk, stats is stats...what really SHOULD

bother ya is da fact that its true instead of da fact

IM saying it...whats next, calling black republicans

"Sell outs & uncle toms" because they dont align

Themselves of da left wing liberal black agenda?

:lol: >D

Everyone knows MSNBC is a joke, ratings speak

For themselves...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom