Chris Henry makes Pacman Jones & Elijah Dukes look like Mother Theresas

I knew this dude was bad, but I didn't know he was THIS bad
roll.gif
:

[h3][edit] Off-the-field problems[/h3]
Since his college days at West Virginia University, Chris Henry has had a checkered off-field reputation. He also had several on-field incidents. During his redshirt sophomore season, he was ejected from a game at Rutgers University due to multiple unsportsmanlike conduct penalties and was suspended for the season finale against the University of Pittsburgh.
  • January 30, 2006: Henry was arrested in Orlando, Florida for multiple gun charges including concealment and aggravated assault with a firearm.[sup][15][/sup] He was reported to have been wearing his #15 Bengals jersey at the time of his arrest. Henry pleaded guilty and avoided jail time in both cases.
  • May 4, 2006: Cincinnati media reported that Henry was being investigated by Covington, Kentucky police in connection with a sex crime which allegedly occurred in a Covington hotel room in the early morning of April 30, 2006. No charges have yet been filed, and on May 24, 2006, Covington police reported that there is no proof anything happened and that the alleged victim might have concocted the story and may face charges for filing a false police report.
  • January 25, 2007: Henry plead guilty to charges of providing alcohol to minors, an incident that occurred at a hotel in the spring in 2006. He was sentenced to 90 days in jail, with all but two of those days being suspended.[sup][18][/sup]
  • April 10, 2007: Henry was suspended for the first eight games of the 2007 NFL season for violations of the NFL's personal conduct policy.[sup][10][/sup] His suspension comes with a stern warning that future misconduct may result in the end of his career with the NFL. Henry was given permission by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell to begin practicing fully.[sup][19][/sup] His suspension was lifted and he played in the November 11, 2007 game versus the Baltimore Ravens, amassing 4 catches for 99 yards.
  • May 18, 2007: It was reported by the Cincinnati Enquirer that Henry allegedly failed a court-mandated drug test. The report showed that he had taken an opiate, but the result was later proven to be false. The failed drug test would have been the third violation of the NFL's substance abuse policy. A third violation, per league rules, results in a one-year suspension. In addition to having his suspension increased to 24 games, he would have had to serve an 88 day jail sentence.[sup][20][/sup] As of May 23, 2007, the State of Kentucky has reported that Henry in fact did NOT fail a drug test, and that earlier reports to the contrary are erroneous.
  • June 12, 2007: Henry allegedly assaulted a 16-year-old boy with teammate Reggie McNeal. The claims were later reported to be unfounded[sup][21][/sup] and Henry and McNeal have been exonerated.
  • March 31, 2008: Henry was alleged to have punched a man named Gregory Meyer, 18, and thrown a beer bottle through the window of his car. Henry claimed it was a case of mistaken identity and also that he thought it was somebody else that owed him money.[sup][23][/sup] Henry was waived by the Bengals a day after this arrest and was then forced to serve a house arrest sentence.

roll.gif
at the stupidity at some of these crimes

Maybe Elijah Dukes

But correct me if I'm wrong, on top of Jones' legal issues in the NFL, I believe he got in trouble with the law 2 or 3 times in college

If this dude would just get his head on straight....

smh.gif

Dude is incredibly talented. What a waste.

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

roll.gif
:

• May 4, 2006: Cincinnati media reported that Henry was being investigated by Covington, Kentucky police in connection with a sex crime which allegedly occurred in a Covington hotel room in the early morning of April 30, 2006. No charges have yet been filed, and on May 24, 2006, Covington police reported that there is no proof anything happened and that the alleged victim might have concocted the story and may face charges for filing a false police report.

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

You guys don't read very well, huh?

I was about to say. He was exonerated from about half of those incidents.

On top of that, dude has been relatively good....i.e. his name has been out of the news.

roll.gif
:

• January 30, 2006: Henry was arrested in Orlando, Florida for multiple gun charges including concealment and aggravated assault with a firearm.[sup][15][/sup]He was reported to have been wearing his #15 Bengals jersey at the time of his arrest. Henry pleaded guilty and avoided jail time in both cases.

roll.gif
LOL @ a player wearing his own jersey off the field.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Kiddin Like Jason said:

On top of that, dude has been relatively good....i.e. his name has been out of the news.

so has Pacman.

Originally Posted by kixofrinic

roll.gif
:

• January 30, 2006: Henry was arrested in Orlando, Florida for multiple gun charges including concealment and aggravated assault with a firearm.[sup][15][/sup]He was reported to have been wearing his #15 Bengals jersey at the time of his arrest. Henry pleaded guilty and avoided jail time in both cases.

roll.gif
LOL @ a player wearing his own jersey off the field.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i always swore i would do that!

Chris Henry is one of the bigger idiots to walk this earth. I've heard enough stories from Bengals players themselves. And like the other knuckleheadsthere is a good chance he will likely continue on his path and some NFL team will likely employ him regardless.

Throwing out the things that are "alleged" or thrown out in court, the man still has a nice rap sheet of:

-Driving w/o license and insurance, weed found in his shoes
-Gun charges and assault
-Providing booze to female minors
-DWI
-Agreed to stop drinking and partying. Got caught doing both and suspended two games by NFL
-Suspended another 8 games by NFL
-Suspended another 4 games by NFL
-Punches dude and smashes his car
-Spent all his money and attorneys said he was broke, house foreclosed and car repossesed

By the age of 25.

Like alotta these dudes he let his friends use him which was one of the main reasons for going broke. Still, only he is responsible for the crap he'sgotten into. Hopefully we don't have to hear his name in the headlines any longer unless it's on the field cause he has the talent.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

so has Pacman.

exactly, everything that Pacman has been accused for are only alleged actions, the fact that Henry's name has popped up in so many incidents though isintriguing

and yeah i find it hilarious he wore his own jersey off the field
roll.gif

He wore his jersey so they know he's someone of some type of importance..guess it still didnt work.

And Mike Brown still brought him back against the wish of the head coach. So surprising the Bengals have been to 1 playoff game in 19 years

Back
Top Bottom