Chris Paul out 1-2 Months..

New Orleans All-Star point guard Chris Paul(notes) will undergo arthroscopic surgery for a cartilage tear in his left knee on Monday and could miss one to two months, sources close to Paul told Yahoo! Sports on Sunday night.
Paul injured the knee in the final moments of regulation in a loss to the Chicago Bulls on Friday.
Test results revealed a partial tear to Paul’s meniscus. There is still some doubt as to the extent of the injury, one source said, but it is not believed to be season-ending.
Paul is expected to miss the All-Star Game because of the injury. Once the NBA confirms Paul’s unavailability, commissioner David Stern will appoint an alternate player to the Western Conference roster.

Damn my fantasy team

Sucks for Paul, though, hopefully he recovers quickly and it's nothing long term.

damn
frown.gif

monta an allstar now?

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by amel223

Damn.  You CP fans must be feenin to kill David West lol. 

EXACTLY.
tired.gif
I've read this twice.  Explain please.  Did West cause the injury or something?
Yes, I think it was David West that threw the horrific inbound pass that caused Paul to get injured.

I think Billups will get the nod... Too bad for CP3 and Hornets fans, they might just kiss the playoffs goodbye...

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Collison. Grabeth.
Yep.  I jumped on him when Paul got hurt earlier in the season, made sure to get him again, especially since CP3 was my first pick.

Back
Top Bottom