Chris Paul's wearing Titaniums against the nuggets for Thanksgiving?!

Can anyone confirm this? They look like titaniums to me, and the game's still on. Someone post pics after the game!

False he is not wearing Titaniums. He is wearing the UNC i believe. The upper is carolina blue on the titaniums

watching the game and took a break at exactly 12:00am to watch the eastbay countdown to get the xx3's and of course it says ' item out of stock and/ornot available' ...why the heck did they have the countdown if they don't have the shoes for sale???

They are the UNCs for sure.

capt.9a8e5aee6f6f47728d3f110ce36e5ba6.hornets_nuggets_basketball_codz112.jpg

If those are the UNC's, I am glad I ordered Wizards... I went back and forth on it for about a week on wich CW to get... glad I picked the Wiz...

at first i thought they r motorsports from far away~
but couple more shots~ i could tell they r UNCs~
thx for the pics!

Damn CP. I was at that game and he spoiled it for me, hitting that three at the end. Him and Posey both, sons of... oh about the shoes. Yea they were not thetitaniums

Funny how these Are looked upon as fake jays. Shame on the fake Jordan industry for putting that image out there.

They are not UNC's. They are his PE's that looks similar to the UNC's.
I disagree. I think by the looks of them they are Black/Uni Blue colorway. CP3 would not have left those beautiful XX3 PE's he's beenwearing had it not have been for the fact the Black/Uni Blues are releasing today. I think it was just a final attempt at advertising one of the shoes that wasreleasing today.

CP3's been rocking a lot of xx3's recentlly. i wonder when he's gonna bust out the cp3 II?

Back
Top Bottom