Chris Paul's wearing Titaniums against the nuggets for Thanksgiving?!

Originally Posted by dro 44

They are not UNC's. They are his PE's that looks similar to the UNC's.
I disagree. I think by the looks of them they are Black/Uni Blue colorway. CP3 would not have left those beautiful XX3 PE's he's been wearing had it not have been for the fact the Black/Uni Blues are releasing today. I think it was just a final attempt at advertising one of the shoes that was releasing today.
Yep

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

CP3's been rocking a lot of xx3's recentlly. i wonder when he's gonna bust out the cp3 II?

I hope he does not bust out those ugly things.
alien.gif
Spaceship.

I disagree. I think by the looks of them they are Black/Uni Blue colorway. CP3 would not have left those beautiful XX3 PE's he's been wearing had it not have been for the fact the Black/Uni Blues are releasing today. I think it was just a final attempt at advertising one of the shoes that was releasing today.
Disagree all you want kiddo. They are PE's. Look at the tongue of the left shoe. That's right, it's the number 3. Do you know whatthat means? Attaboy, THEY'RE PE's! Still disagree? I don't think so!

codz1121127231024x768qv0.jpg

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

Originally Posted by fretmarks

Your an idion. Period.
Idion? Maybe you're trying to say idiot. Read my post just above yours and you'll understand that you are the idiot and not me.

Disagree all you want kiddo. They are PE's. Look at the tongue of the left shoe. That's right, it's the number 3. Do you know what that means? Attaboy, THEY'RE PE's! Still disagree? I don't think so!

codz1121127231024x768qv0.jpg

fretmarks is 100% correct. these are NOT the unc XX3's. you can clearly see the stitching on the side is different. the stitching of the "m's" on the side of the unc's are BLUE. chris paul's stitching of the "m's" are white.

yep...thought they were uncs at the start of the game...but ya pes....good game last night!

they are unc's gotta be, the colors are exacetly alike. Maybe the are p.e's but they are in the u.n.c c.w

i'm glad that chris paul is wearing the XX3's. he's the perfect player to take over the sig shoes that michael jordan would be wearing if he stillplayed. i hope chris paul continues to wear the air jordan XX3. he looks sweet in them. thanks for the pix!

Back
Top Bottom