Chris Rock gives Make-A-Wish foundation kid Pamela Anderson "movie"

[COLOR=#red]Source[/COLOR]Chris Rock says he gave a cancer-stricken teenage boy a copy of Pamela Anderson’s sex tape as part of a Make-A-Wish Foundation visit. ”I snuck him the Pam Anderson sex tape,” the comedian told Jerry Seinfeld. The story emerged as the comedy colleagues shared a moment in the latest episode of Seinfeld’s Emmy-nominated web series Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee. After hearing of Rock’s risque final offering to the 15-year-old, Seinfeld takes his hands off the steering wheel and laughs while clapping. Rock says the boy “is dead now”, which prompts Seinfeld to offer a eulogy, saying the teen enjoyed a few good moments before dying. ”He lived a little more.”

:lol: :smokin

"CHRIS ROCK GIVES MAKE-A-FISH FOUNDATION KID PAMELA ANDERSON "MOVIE""

:lol:

Last edited:
roll.gif

This probably happened many years ago.

Last edited:
Doesn't surprise me at all. Are lil dudes really asking to see Chris Rock like that at 15 anyways?

Chris Rock did the right thing.

If you guys haven't seen it, check out the video here and other ones that Jerry Seinfeld did with other comedians. Probably one the coolest video podcast (I think that is what it is) out. The one with Michael Richards was really cool. Sort of spoke about his incident and how he thinks that just messed up his career and how he won't do stand up probably ever again.

http://comediansincarsgettingcoffee.com/

Back
Top Bottom