Christian Militia allegedly planned on going to War with USA

Joined May 14, 2004
Crazy. I read they planned on setting off bombs on the funeral car parade if they killed a cop. Nuts.

Joined Sep 30, 2008

Suspected in a conspiracy to attack police officers are, from left toright, top row: David Stone, Sr.; David Stone, Jr.; Tina Stoneand Jacob Ward. Left to right, bottom row: Michael Meeks; JoshuaClough; Kristopher Sickles and Thomas Piatek.

DETROIT - Nine alleged members of a Christian militia group that wasgirding for battle with the Antichrist were charged Monday withplotting to kill a police officer and slaughter scores more by bombingthe funeral — all in hopes of touching off an uprising against the U.S.government.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36075836/ns/us_news-security/

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Joined Aug 2, 2008
that Homeland Security Report that said watch out for Right Wing Extremists  is not so crazy now...

Joined Apr 20, 2005
I had to do a double take, cause when I looked at the thread title I thought it said:

"Christina Milian allegedly planned on going to War with USA"

Joined Apr 4, 2008

Why doesn't the media label these guys terrorists because that's clearly what they are. I am amazed this isn't getting more coverage on the news though because you know if was a group of Muslims, we wouldn't see anything else on TV for a few days. Hypocrisy

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now