Christian Militia allegedly planned on going to War with USA

fox news logic:

muslim terrorists on a mission from god = all muslims are terrorists

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so:

christians killing in the name of god = all christians are terrorists?

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Why doesn't the media label these guys terrorists because that's clearly what they are. I am amazed this isn't getting more coverage on the news though because you know if was a group of Muslims, we wouldn't see anything else on TV for a few days. Hypocrisy
smh.gif
^^^co-sign
this aint the way to spread gods truth
idiots..

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

i read it as "Christina Millian allegedly planned on going to War with USA"
imagine that.

seems like everybody in this thread imagined it

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Why doesn't the media label these guys terrorists because that's clearly what they are. I am amazed this isn't getting more coverage on the news though because you know if was a group of Muslims, we wouldn't see anything else on TV for a few days. Hypocrisy
smh.gif
I'm not Muslim but I agree, the hypocrisy is incredible

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Hope some of these dummies out here realize that terrorists come in all colors.

You think somebody out there actually cares about terrorism?

The article clearly states that they were only a Christian Militia, not a terrorist organization. Obviously they can't be terrorists, they aren't Muslims! They're good Christians! Everyone knows good Christians can't be terrorists.

/sarcasm.

I thought it was Christina Millian too.

On topic, I wonder how these guys are gonna be treated. We all know that if they were Muslim, or hell, anything but Christian, they'd be sent off to a Guantanamo-like prison.

I feel bad for the devoutly religious when these people use faith as a reason for their radical beliefs.  They had a story about "Jihad Jane" on NPR and I think this part applies to a lot of these types
'A New Generation Of Lazy Muslims'

Intelligence officials say there is a wave of young people who are attracted to the adventure of jihad but would like to skip all the rigors of Islam, such as reading the Quran and fasting.

"I think what we are seeing is sort of what I like to term a new generation of lazy Muslims," says Arsalan Iftikhar, a human rights lawyer and the former national legal director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations.

"These are people who might not be theologically devout or even have a sound religious foundation, but they are using this new jihadi cool to justify criminal acts of terrorism," Iftikhar says.

Experts who study these kinds of movements say that while religion may be an initial motivation to sign up, in the fullness of time, it becomes less important.

[font=Times, sans-serif]
[/font]

Back
Top Bottom