Christian Militia allegedly planned on going to War with USA

Crazy. I read they planned on setting off bombs on the funeral car parade if they killed a cop. Nuts.

100329-michigan-militia-group-shot.hlarge.jpg

Suspected in a conspiracy to attack police officers are, from left toright, top row: David Stone, Sr.; David Stone, Jr.; Tina Stoneand Jacob Ward. Left to right, bottom row: Michael Meeks; JoshuaClough; Kristopher Sickles and Thomas Piatek.

DETROIT - Nine alleged members of a Christian militia group that wasgirding for battle with the Antichrist were charged Monday withplotting to kill a police officer and slaughter scores more by bombingthe funeral — all in hopes of touching off an uprising against the U.S.government.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36075836/ns/us_news-security/

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

that Homeland Security Report that said watch out for Right Wing Extremists  is not so crazy now...

I had to do a double take, cause when I looked at the thread title I thought it said:

"Christina Milian allegedly planned on going to War with USA"

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Why doesn't the media label these guys terrorists because that's clearly what they are. I am amazed this isn't getting more coverage on the news though because you know if was a group of Muslims, we wouldn't see anything else on TV for a few days. Hypocrisy
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom