Christmas Gifts And Why Are Women Trash at Giving Gifts

Christmas coming up. What gifts y’all giving to your girl? Friends? Coworkers? Whatever? What gifts are you buying yourself?

Also, why are women said to be trash at giving gifts?

Women need self-validation. It's not enough for them to buy a gift that their man wants. There's no reward in that. They have to find a gift that they think will wow their man and totally catch him by surprise. They need that validation. Forget what he wants... I'm gonna get him something that shows I have good taste. 8/10 times it backfires and you end up with another pair of boat shoes.
Men go buy what was asked for.

The woman I want first is a gift from God to me.

Women need self-validation. It's not enough for them to buy a gift that their man wants. There's no reward in that. They have to find a gift that they think will wow their man and totally catch him by surprise. They need that validation. Forget what he wants... I'm gonna get him something that shows I have good taste. 8/10 times it backfires and you end up with another pair of boat shoes.
:rofl: at another pair of boat shoes

Aye man......... chillllllllll :lol: :rofl:

I know some girls who give good gifts too. I got a whole Jordan set and cologne in HS. As a secret santa gift.

One girl wanted to get me a mutt dog. Told her I ain’t want that ****. She said I’m ungrateful. We ain’t talked since. She hate my guts. That’s Not the dog I wanted though.

a gift + money is always a win-win. If they don’t like the gift, the extra money alleviates they issue

Best gift you got from a woman?
I’m a simple. I don’t expect some rims for my truck or crazy **** like that, because, frankly, I’m not gonna buy something like that for a gf. It’s a tie. My sister bought me a box of edibles and this chick I used to work with got my a bottle of Jack and a gift card to one of my favorite taco spot. I never said, “I want a bottle and tacos...”, she just knew what I liked.

one xmas my wife actually talked to another NT’er and found out what i had been wanting and she got it for me. that was a crazy surprise. one father’s day she got me one of those books you can make online with captions and pics of my son and i. she’s given me some great ones over the years.

I'm the worst person to shop for, I don't ever ask for **** cause I just buy it myself or usually get a "hookup"

My wife good though, she's gotten me dope ****. I tell her everywhere though, don't get me ****. I don't want anything.

I give a candle every year to all the women that aren’t my mom and gf. Idgaf I’m not stressing it or putting anymore thought into it

Nothin wrong with a lil bed bath n beyond candle. They love that ****.

they aight but more like Diptyque for sisters and mom In law, bath and body works White barn for Co workers/secret Santa. Everybody knows I’m giving a candle or bottle with no x-mas card without fail

Whatever I tell my girl what I want from bday/Xmas it’s usually hard to get and It’ll have to go thru me ie like a pair of shoes.

My gf gives great gifts cause I’m simple to shop for and we know each other well, but I have friends and coworkers that have gotten gifts from them that were atrocious:rofl:

C7CAC839-7238-4B6D-8382-464FD97811F7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom