Christmas gifts for disrespectful family members?

long story short, i have a sibling who is completely disrespectful towards everyone, but expects people to bend over backward for her. my my parents and oldersister usually end up doing stuff for her even after madd disrespect from her. i was feeling giving so i copped some kicks for her, but as usual she likes torun her mouth, and i'm really tempted to return em and go cop the playoffs. has this ever happened to you? should i return em?

i wanted to get that for my sister...i saw it weeks back...but i went last week they didnt have no more lol

the only thing is those kicks is prolly the only thing she is going to be gettin this yr
my other sister had a kid so things are pretty tight for my parents
but that disrespect is
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
gon have the nerve to raise your voice at
me and hit me
smh.gif

You can get coal pretty cheap but that might be so jarring it'll send her out the room crying

2 yrs ago...spent a good 200 a person for my family's gifts (6 people)...let them make lists and got them whatever they wanted...wrapped, packed and boughteverything out, these fools hadn't even made me a card, I was livid. Not cause they didn't get me anything (hadn't wanted anything), but we have acard maker on our computer. All they had to do was put my name in and print it, lazy bastards...grabbed a plastic trasgbag through the gifts in there and left.They didn't get their gifts til Jan 21...I hate when people don't know how to be appreciative and I know damn well they've been taught better..

Back
Top Bottom