Christmas gifts for your girlfriend? vol Drake taught me

She wants Pandora beads, but for some reason I hate the damn concept of the bracelet I can't make myself buy a bead...Just seems like a teen accessory...after filling up the bracelet the $#%% would cost like $500+
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Anyway got her a G-Shock so far that she wanted...gonna get her a new pair of Rainbow flip flops and whatever else I think of....trying to save money and shop for a ring too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

@ megatron- no issue with what you bought. You obviously had the money to spend, do as you please with it. I bet it felt good to see that person smile when they received the gifts. Its unfortunate you're not still with her after spending like that.

I got the most important gift for my lady(wife of 5 years) out the way. Still have to get Victoria Secret sleepwear and a few bras, nice earrings, iPhone 4s, sweaters or sweater dress, and a new coat. Was thinking of getting her one of those Pandora bracelets.
These boots were hard to find, sold out in GA, had to order from a store in NY.

pimp.gif
Bebe boots are sturdy, wont brake your ankles.

I had a racy photoshoot done and made the bf a pin-up calendar. Super fun. For our anniv a while ago two of the gifts he got me were this sick replica of the marauders map and a mug (I'm a tea freak) that says "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" and then when you put tea in it it changes color and says "Mischief Managed". Possibly my favorite gifts ever. 
I'm not really big on guys spending tons of money on me I just like when they know me well enough to get me stuff that's really personal to me. I usually give him limits on how much he can spend. He's way better off than I am because he did co-op throughout school as an engineer and I've just been waitressing since I was 18 to make ends meet. But we both graduate next year. Me in January, him in May, so I'm excited to get a grown-up job so I can buy him nicer stuff!

I defs like giving gifts more than getting them. Putting tons of effort into finding the perfect gift and seeing how excited the person gets is the best feeling ever
happy.gif

Kudos to all the guys in here putting in the work of picking stuff out themselves for their girlfriends! The way NT talks about women sometimes I was actually kinda pleasantly surprised that you guys would put that much effort in
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

For our anniv a while ago two of the gifts he got me were this sick replica of the marauders map and a mug (I'm a tea freak) that says "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" and then when you put tea in it it changes color and says "Mischief Managed". Possibly my favorite gifts ever. 
OMG. That is so sweet/such an amazing gift! I haz jealousy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nickthesneakerkid

well, it's mine and my fiance's first christmas together in our own house so i kind of went all out. her big presents are a chanel maxi flap purse and a long chanel pearl necklace.
Those necklaces are amazing! She'll love it!

shoefreakbaby wrote:
Ernesto4 wrote:
Just wanna surprise her but I'm saying like any boots u ladies really want ? Like a specific one or a pic of o e or sumthng. Plz help I'm clueless when it comes to boots

This is a great site for boots
http://www.aldoshoes.com/ca-eng/women/boots
Good qaulity and great sales

Ok since you cant ask her, does she wear heels alot. Is she short cause sometimes knee high boots swallow them up. Will it be for fashion or for weather. 
Some ppl like flat boots, high, ankle.

I like high heeled boots that are lower. like these

http://www.aldoshoes.com/.../women/boots/dress-boots

But as someone posted earlier she should really try them on. Boots are real tricky so keep the receipt.

Aldo is good quality now? 
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by calibeebee

bowling ball, comic books, mcdonalds gift card, bubble gum,  man vs. wild the dvd collection. 

Spoiler [+]
She browses NT so I can't put real stuff
laugh.gif
Weren't you the one who just posted a thread about PEDs a bit ago? Your girl knew that it was premeditated?*

8 pairs Nike Tempo Track Shorts
2011 Air Max
Whitley boots Cole Haan
Nylon purse Cole Haan
Glitter Bacara Cole Haan
Marisa Crossbody Cole Haan
Slim Wallet Cole Haan

Yup, its gonna be a Nike Christmas
But she matched me with
Xbox360 Kinect set
MW3
Skyrim
Kinect Sports 2
Anakin Starwars FX Lightsaber
Concord 11s
Lunarglide 2s
Gillette proglide set
12 Pairs Cole Haan socks
and a bunch of other #$#%

Love this gal

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

shoefreakbaby wrote:
Ernesto4 wrote:
Just wanna surprise her but I'm saying like any boots u ladies really want ? Like a specific one or a pic of o e or sumthng. Plz help I'm clueless when it comes to boots

This is a great site for boots
http://www.aldoshoes.com/ca-eng/women/boots
Good qaulity and great sales

Ok since you cant ask her, does she wear heels alot. Is she short cause sometimes knee high boots swallow them up. Will it be for fashion or for weather. 
Some ppl like flat boots, high, ankle.

I like high heeled boots that are lower. like these

http://www.aldoshoes.com/.../women/boots/dress-boots

But as someone posted earlier she should really try them on. Boots are real tricky so keep the receipt.

Aldo is good quality now? 
laugh.gif

bowling ball, comic books, mcdonalds gift card, bubble gum,  man vs. wild the dvd collection. 

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
Weren't you the one who just posted a thread about PEDs a bit ago? Your girl knew that it was premeditated?*

Yup for the price, got two of there boots and its lasting me.
wink.gif

Got mine:

LV Paris bag,
Tickets for Jason Derulo (she a fan),
Vampire Diaries dvd,
T-shirts etc.

Man my girl is so spoiled her parents get her everything
I was going to get her a kindle fire then she hits me up yesterday "MY MOM IS GETTING ME A KINDLE FIREEEE"
scratch that off the list

For now she is getting a pair of nike frees....and probably a chi hair straightener (because its the one thing she told me she wants) and little stuff from target, gloves, winter hat, tree ornaments, just little stuff so she has something to open.

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

http://dumbdump.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/my-****-in-a-box.png
never fails to makes first page on the christmas gifts for your girl post.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
Of course she knew it was premeditated.  I'm not trying to get indicted for perjury
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom