Christopher Nolan to direct WWII drama ‘Dunkirk’ (1st trailer is up)

I understand people saying inception had a lot of plot holes but you gotta remember, he was actually filming the actors dreams.

Theres bound to be inconsistencies.

His movies are good but I feel like they are intentionally made to not be fully understood. He's trying to be clever and "leave it up to you to interpret", but there's too many holes in the movies (in my opinion) for them to hold up over time

I thought Interstellar was done beautifully especially if you actually understand the physics of it because he did a great job with his research. That is not something that can easily be reproduced yet alone also explain to an audience that is ignorant on the subject matter as well.

His movies are good but I feel like they are intentionally made to not be fully understood. He's trying to be clever and "leave it up to you to interpret", but there's too many holes in the movies (in my opinion) for them to hold up over time

I thought Interstellar was done beautifully especially if you actually understand the physics of it because he did a great job with his research. That is not something that can easily be reproduced yet alone also explain to an audience that is ignorant on the subject matter as well.

all of this.

this better not be pg13. last R movie he put out was...

....insomnia.

SPR production was super A1 and set the bar for war sound effect immersion...that D-day scene is one of the greatest movie scenes of all time.

super pumped about this! 
smokin.gif

Greatest of All Time

in no particular order

Stanley Kubrick

Christopher Nolan

Paul Thomas Anderson

Quentin Tarantino

David Fincher

Harry styles slander shall not be tolerated his part in icarly was pretty good TBH and you guys should trust Nolan when it comes to castings.

Looking forward to the film. Not just the fact its a Christopher Nolan film, but its a historical piece.

Can't wait.

Hopefully this erases the travesty of a film which was Dark Knight Returns, and that boring *** Interstellar crap, from our memories.

Hopefully this erases the travesty of a film which was Dark Knight Returns, and that boring *** Interstellar crap, from our memories.

Rises was solid b, you bugging. masterpiece like the dark knight? not even close. but it was a dope film, solid conclusion to the trilogy.

interstellar was amazing. one of my fav movies of all time, and i think his best work since dark knight. blasphemy i say! the physics and vfx in that were out of this world.

outta here with all that.

the trailer was more an announcement than a preview...but the man doesn't make a bad film, and he doesn't mess around when it comes to IMAX cameras. def looking forward to this.

Last edited:

Rises was solid b, you bugging. masterpiece like the dark knight? not even close. but it was a dope film, solid conclusion to the trilogy.

interstellar was amazing. one of my fav movies of all time, and i think his best work since dark knight. blasphemy i say! the physics and vfx in that were out of this world.

the trailer was more an announcement than a preview...but the man doesn't make a bad film, and he doesn't mess around when it comes to IMAX cameras. def looking forward to this.

Sorry Christopher, didn't know you were a Niketalker.

Sorry Christopher, didn't know you were a Niketalker.

lol repped

lmao dark knight rises and interstellar were awesome. 

i loved interstellar especially. 

I enjoyed Interstellar for the visuals of the film. Hoping to re-watch it when I get my new tv lol. Story was decent.

Inception is an all-time favorite because of the story and the soundtrack. 

I just hope the music played during Dunskrik doesn't drown out the dialogue like in Interstellar.

Back
Top Bottom