Chronicles of a chubby chaser Vol. 821

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Chubby chicks are easier targets so I understand. As far as I'm concerned, I'm only messing with 8's and above from now on. I need chicks I don't mind being seen in public with.

since when do people go out in the public w/ jumpoffs?
laugh.gif
.... i knocked this chubby girl down last summer.....tried sneaking her in through my apt at 4am....when i came in my roommate was up watching tv
smh.gif
.....but i didnt care....i had to get some that night so it was w/e cause i knew she was gonna be down lol
I'm dyin cause my boy did this last year. We were at the bar and he's dancin on this BIG WOMAN. He came up for a track meet with his boys from another school so we were in the back like NOOOOO! Hand motions and all. He says he wants to stay there for a little longer so I left him.

Hour later this dude comes in and I walk downstair like "Why you n the shotput dude wrestlin on the couch!!??" It was her.
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
mine stay in the crib......if were eating, its drive thru or carryout....

I been saying this for years. Too many pros with chubby chics to ignore.

• Most can cook
  • Have they're own car/apt
  • Will let you use they're car/apt
  • Will put up with your %#%+
  • Will spend money on you
  • And the punaners is always warm

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

I been saying this for years. Too many pros with chubby chics to ignore.

• Most can cook
  • Have they're own car/apt
  • Will let you use they're car/apt
  • Will put up with your %#%+
  • Will spend money on you
  • And the punaners is always warm
QFT

As long as she's cute go for it

I lost my virginity to a chubby girl and deleted her # afterwards. But I love a chick that can eat and if I'm gonna spend money on food I want my moneysworth

At the club when im drunk, if a fail on pulling the the perfectly shaped female ill get on the cute chubby chick. Racheal Ray type chubby

Originally Posted by illphillip

I love women of all shapes and sizes. I've done the full gamut of female shapes. You only live once.

I LOVE women period.
it's all pink on the inside.

smokin.gif

I am not attracted to fat girls at all, but liqoured up there comes a time of the night when you're like screw it a hole is a hole.
grin.gif
I would never wife a fat chick tho, EVER. It goes against everything I standfor.

I ain't gon lie I've beating the brakes off a few fat chicks in my time

Fat chicks are loyal no matter what you do when it gets late and you call her she on the way

I agree chubby girls are usually hard workers all around, although I did have one once that was not a worker int he bedroom.

I have also had some skinny chicks that get it done but in general chubby girl make up for what they are lacking.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I am not attracted to fat girls at all, but liqoured up there comes a time of the night when you're like screw it a hole is a hole.
grin.gif
I would never wife a fat chick tho, EVER. It goes against everything I stand for.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Aye, I enjoy a "chubby" chick once in awhile myself. I love chicks with some baby fat, as long as they got a good face. And, I $%%@#%+ love thick chicks
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
, they make me thoroughly aroused. Chicks with baby fat and thick chicks are a turn on for me.

QFT

Back
Top Bottom