Chronicles of a chubby chaser Vol. 821

I think I have come to terms with usually settling for those in the higher cholestorol bracket. In my futile efforts in life and always going for the shortcut,and in my endless pursuit of Wilt Chamberlain numbers, I come to cop the easy way out
embarassed.gif
. I see love handles and exploit that weakness. I see freshmen that packedthe freshmen 35, and remind them that their facebook default pic is outta date..I once upon a time use to pursue, and bag 8-9.5, but the time and effort spentin pursue and upkeep was too much work....then I discovered the shortcut. The benefits seem to outweigh their scales...Playoff tickets last year, more ticketsto other things, food, alcohol, drought , (()) on call or better yet on schedule like an oil change, dish washes reguarly, and did i mentionAlcohol? ....I also seem to lack respect Since I'm misogynistic, then again that applies 94% of women tho...

In this world of Niketalk, where 9.9 are merely average.....I will openly come out to admit I can now be categorized as a chubby chaser....no shame in mygame....lol i have soo much bad karma coming my way....

roll.gif

I'm with you 98% of it. I'm an admitted chubby chaser. I got a thing for the ones with cute faces.

roll.gif

maybe this'll convince some of the ppl that are frontin like they only smash dimes to come out of the woodworks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

roll.gif

maybe this'll convince some of the ppl that are frontin like they only smash dimes to come out of the woodworks
laugh.gif
nah cuz, this is NT. there is no frontin.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

roll.gif

laugh.gif
nah cuz, this is NT. there is no frontin.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
ur right... wat was i thinkin?
laugh.gif

I'll admit it, I like girls that would be considered fat by most of NT. Nothing wrong with a girl that has a little extra in all the right places
pimp.gif

Aye, I enjoy a "chubby" chick once in awhile myself. I love chicks with some baby fat, as long as they got a good face. And, I $%%@#%+ love thickchicks
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
, they make me thoroughly aroused. Chicks with baby fat and thick chicks are a turn on for me.

i just CANT do it.. not attractive

chubby chicks usually sloppy, lazy, and out of shape
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

theyre CHUBBY for as reason
grin.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

I think I have come to terms with usually settling for those in the higher cholestorol bracket. In my futile efforts in life and always going for the shortcut, and in my endless pursuit of Wilt Chamberlain numbers, I come to cop the easy way out
embarassed.gif
. I see love handles and exploit that weakness. I see freshmen that packed the freshmen 35, and remind them that their facebook default pic is outta date..I once upon a time use to pursue, and bag 8-9.5, but the time and effort spent in pursue and upkeep was too much work....then I discovered the shortcut. The benefits seem to outweigh their scales...Playoff tickets last year, more tickets to other things, food, alcohol, drought , (()) on call or better yet on schedule like an oil change, dish washes reguarly, and did i mention Alcohol? ....I also seem to lack respect Since I'm misogynistic, then again that applies 94% of women tho...

In this world of Niketalk, where 9.9 are merely average.....I will openly come out to admit I can now be categorized as a chubby chaser....no shame in my game....lol i have soo much bad karma coming my way....
9.9?

nah 8-10 range is avg. never go below 8 an she has to have personality............what exactly is chubby? i love a thick stallion type myself

if youre content with low standards, by all means keep doing you.

exactly like you said..........easy copp out. maybe youre lazy? or maybe you lack confidence and this thread is frontin?

getting good looking women isnt that hard youre making it difficult..............dude i dont drive a m3 or g35 like most of NT an i have NOOOOOOO problem.

(am shootin for that audi real soon though
pimp.gif
)

13416342080af2bbea0136942e1d511996ca0ac7.jpg

Ad seems counterproductive to what a lot of NTers in here crave
laugh.gif

Thick/chubby/baby fat-ted out girls aren't doin it for me at all though, sorry NT. No hate on anyone that likes extra curves though, more power to youif you're smashin
pimp.gif

op you shouldve posted pics, chubby=fat right?

cuz plenty of dudes like thick women with curves.....like in the black and latin thread.

some dudes really do like fat girls though, to each their own but you like them because youre lazy it seems.........so you settle for less, way less........orhey you settle for more, way more.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by eight2one

I think I have come to terms with usually settling for those in the higher cholestorol bracket. In my futile efforts in life and always going for the shortcut, and in my endless pursuit of Wilt Chamberlain numbers, I come to cop the easy way out
embarassed.gif
. I see love handles and exploit that weakness. I see freshmen that packed the freshmen 35, and remind them that their facebook default pic is outta date..I once upon a time use to pursue, and bag 8-9.5, but the time and effort spent in pursue and upkeep was too much work....then I discovered the shortcut. The benefits seem to outweigh their scales...Playoff tickets last year, more tickets to other things, food, alcohol, drought , (()) on call or better yet on schedule like an oil change, dish washes reguarly, and did i mention Alcohol? ....I also seem to lack respect Since I'm misogynistic, then again that applies 94% of women tho...

In this world of Niketalk, where 9.9 are merely average.....I will openly come out to admit I can now be categorized as a chubby chaser....no shame in my game....lol i have soo much bad karma coming my way....
9.9?

nah 8-10 range is avg. never go below 8 an she has to have personality............what exactly is chubby? i love a thick stallion type myself

if youre content with low standards, by all means keep doing you.

exactly like you said..........easy copp out. maybe youre lazy? or maybe you lack confidence and this thread is frontin?

getting good looking women isnt that hard youre making it difficult..............dude i dont drive a m3 or g35 like most of NT an i have NOOOOOOO problem.

(am shootin for that audi real soon though
pimp.gif
)
Stay away from the Audi fam, trust.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Stay away from the Audi fam, trust.
frown.gif

why do i see so many b5s around still.....? im not buyin into the NT audi bashin anymore
laugh.gif

I never really new to NT to bash Audis but I'm speaking from experience. I guess it depends on what model you're going after though. Stay away from the A6, over the course of three years I had to have put close to 7k into that #%@%#.
smh.gif
And uh, lets just say I got a few acquaintances and weall like to #%@%# and moan about how we got raped by our A6's.
tired.gif

Aside from that though, Audi makes a hell of a whip. First 18 months I was like.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Hokkaido JDM

13416342080af2bbea0136942e1d511996ca0ac7.jpg

Ad seems counterproductive to what a lot of NTers in here crave
laugh.gif

Thick/chubby/baby fat-ted out girls aren't doin it for me at all though, sorry NT. No hate on anyone that likes extra curves though, more power to you if you're smashin
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I was waiting to see what NT ads would do...I think it gave my workcomputer a virus yesterday!!! Its running hella slow now!!!

laugh.gif
those chubby girls used to prey on me at parties. They'd see me outside stumblin and come talk about all the freaky +**% they were into, even then821...can't do it
laugh.gif

Always feel like they'd have a deep, stinky belly button

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

laugh.gif
those chubby girls used to prey on me at parties. They'd see me outside stumblin and come talk about all the freaky +**% they were into, even then 821...can't do it
laugh.gif

Always feel like they'd have a deep, stinky belly button

laugh.gif
....St. Ides will impair your judgement/vision

I love me a chubby girl, I'm just not into skinny girls. Gotta be thick where it counts.

Back
Top Bottom