Ciara Fantasy Ride

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

This the new Aaliyah album right?

laugh.gif
u think she bitting Aaliyah style?

Um this album is complete garbation... And I've been a huge supporter of her for her whole career.

And Tricky Stewart should be ashamed of himself for jackin Timbos drums like that on that Like A Surgeon.

Terrible lyrics and wack electro pop. She failed

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

Um this album is complete garbation... And I've been a huge supporter of her for her whole career.

And Tricky Stewart should be ashamed of himself for jackin Timbos drums like that on that Like A Surgeon.

Terrible lyrics and wack electro pop. She failed
laugh.gif

how yo music $%@% going man?

she got some hits on her

Hurts my soul cause I'm a CiCi groupie....but when i saw how none of her singles stuck then peeped how trash love sex and magic is...I knew she was donefor
grin.gif

ill pass. i actually liked goodies, the one after that not so much, and this jus doesnt look promising

"Turntables" and "Pucker Up" are dope. That's about it. I hate The Dream and whatever he's involved in.

I thought the album would have been way better, based on all the hype they were givin' it for months.

Wasn't this *#%+ supposed to be like a double CD at some point, and Danja was producing one of the albums?

And why wasn't "Echo" on here...?

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

"Turntables" and "Pucker Up" are dope. That's about it. I hate The Dream and whatever he's involved in.

I thought the album would have been way better, based on all the hype they were givin' it for months.

Wasn't this *#%+ supposed to be like a double CD at some point, and Danja was producing one of the albums?

And why wasn't "Echo" on here...?
echo was on the itunes album, you couldnt purchase it by itself though

BigMike I'm doin great my dude. I still be on NT everyday low key lol, but I don't post cause I try to stay workin and NT be havin me hooked for hours
laugh.gif
. Right now I do backgrounds for Sleepy Brown as he gears up to releas his new album later this year. I'm also writing for a lot of artists and youwill definitely be hearing my work soon. I'm also working on my solo project and wil be releasing a mixtape in a couple months. Lastly I have a meetingwith a super producer real soon and I'm nervous as @+%* haha. If it goes well then I'll be writing for a few maajor releases. Cross ya fingers for meman haha. I'm try and bring some real rnb back to the game

album first got shelved then they drop some wack stuff still? i need to check this out for myself. i heard the tracks she had with Salam Remi and Danja werescrapped

This just in:

Ciara to sell between 70-80k in first week sales.
eek.gif
eek.gif

She sold 340k on her last albums opening week. I knew this would happen when she tried to come back with that wack t-pain record. The the polow record flopped.Then she ran to Justin to try and save her album. She needs to just do her and stop trying so hard. I like the Oh Ciara. She shoulda released high price causeit would have been a big hit

This just in:

eek.gif
eek.gif

She sold 340k on her last albums opening week. I knew this would happen when she tried to come back with that wack t-pain record. The the polow record flopped. Then she ran to Justin to try and save her album. She needs to just do her and stop trying so hard. I like the Oh Ciara. She shoulda released high price cause it would have been a big hit
i agree...she's trying to take to many risks or something...she was just fine up until this point...

This just in:

eek.gif
eek.gif

She sold 340k on her last albums opening week. I knew this would happen when she tried to come back with that wack t-pain record. The the polow record flopped. Then she ran to Justin to try and save her album. She needs to just do her and stop trying so hard. I like the Oh Ciara. She shoulda released high price cause it would have been a big hit

QFT

Luda and C on a track has never gone bad so would of done work.

^Danja did Work and Turntables. Great beats, songs not so much...
Good Look. Bad Songwriting and she tryna follow probably
smh.gif

im bout to peep this album tonight

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

This just in:

eek.gif
eek.gif

QFT

Luda and C on a track has never gone bad so would of done work.

I didn't like that song AT ALL, I'm surprised they kept it honestly...with that said if they felt it was good enough to keep I probably would'vereleased it because they see something in it that I obviously missed.

whatever though, she aint selling regardless so I guess it's a pick your poison type of deal here
grin.gif

i like this album for some reason bumpin it in the gym the other day and it had a nice feel to it
pimp.gif

album is FIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom