Cities that you wouldn't mind relocating to

I'd love to be back in Chicago or San Diego, but I also enjoy NYC a lot right now, too.

Other cities that I wouldn't mind moving to:
Paris
Sydney
London
Frankfurt
Tokyo
Singapore
Hong Kong

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

the world is amazing and beautiful

there are so many places i'd gladly live
Tokyo, Rio, Caracas, Paris, Cape Town, Sydney, so many places I could live aside from those select few...In America though I could really only see myself in LA or NYC.

Lived in: DC, North Philly, South Chicago, Cape Town, Tokyo, Brooklyn, and currently LA...

...wish list: London, Barcelona, and Paris.

Like Joe Camel Smooth said, there's a whole heap of places I'd be more than happy to live.

But off the top of my head and no particular order:

Melbourne
Cali - not right in LA
NYC
Auckland
Perth
London

in the US: NYC, Chitown, and seattle. Those are the only cities that seem like they have a real city feel with high rises everywhere. I didn't put SF because I live minutes drive from there. I don't like LA because the city seems flat and you can't go to many places without a car. Other cities I wouldn't mind outside of US: Hong Kong, Tokyo, Vancouver, Toronto, Paris, and Sydney.

miami
NY
Seattle
San Fran
LA
San Diego
Houston
Tampa
New Orleans
Toronto
Vancouver
Nova Scotia
Anchourage
London
Sydney
Paris
Amsterdam
Portland, Oregon

yea thats pretty much all i can think of...lol

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Atlanta
Charlotte
Winston-Salem, NC
Winston-Salem?

I would love to live in NYC, DC, or maybe Phoenix. As for international cities I'd say Rome or Barcelona.

Why are a lot of y'all naming states? I'd chose to live in any big city I haven't already lived in.

AZ: Scottsdale, Phoenix
FL: Orlando, Tampa, maybe Miami
GA: Thomasville, Augusta, Savannah

party in the city where the heat is on, all night on the beach till the break of dawn...Miami
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom