Cities to live in the US?

This is easy.

Boston by farrrrrrrrrrr.....

Fits everything you said.

BEST SCHOOLS IN THE COUNTRY

BEST HOSPITALS IN THE COUNTRY

Diverse

Last edited:
But in boston they got probably the most annoying accent. . Worst then fobs bcuz at least fobs are funny imo

Denver is an awesome city. Lots of outdoor enthusiasts. Pretty and athletic women, great schools and awesome weather. People in Denver are genuinely friendly and laid back. The only downside is that Denver isn't super diverse compared to other cities but I'm black and I've lived in Wyoming and Colorado my whole life and people in Denver are generally cool with diversity. Boulder not so much but Denver is cool
Denver isn't really that diverse, but I was surprised to see a sizable black population when I visited. And dude you're black and you lived in Wyoming?
eek.gif
How was that like?

Last edited:
OP chicago has everything you are looking for if you were able to land employment there. just depends on how you deal with the winter.

I live in Denver and its mad diverse, aurora,co is like 15 mins away and its mad diverse Asians, blacks, Mexicans, Indians, whites, everybody

Denver isn't really that diverse, but I was surprised to see a sizable black population when I visited. And dude you're black and you lived in Wyoming? :wow: How was that like?

Lets just say the White Supremacist movement is alive and well in that state. SMH

Boston wouldn't be bad for you. I don't know about Worcester though because that's a little bit outside of the city.

Boston is small enough but big enough for you to explore.
Boston sounds right up your alley. Worcester blows
Worcester is kind of small. Boston would be great. Not too big, not too small. Overall, clean and has a bit of everything. 
smile.gif

Last edited:
Anywhere in FL has to be off the list. Schools in FL suck. I love FL but do not want to raise kids in FL.

Every black person I've ever known that has been to Denver loves it.

I gotta visit.

The only place in America I'm leaving Texas for is California and that would only be if I broke 150k, actually probably not even then.

Last edited:
I feel that if ur in Cheyenne or at th e university dem white girls love dat bbc if yall know wat I mean

Back
Top Bottom