CITY COLLEGE check in vol Anyone go here?

Joined Feb 7, 2003
I wouldn't consider myself "stuck" at City, but I do attend.

Actually, CCSF is the better option for me right now. I have enough credits to transfer to State but the problem is that trasnfer Juniors have one of the lowest priorities. If i jump in now, who knows if I will get into my business pre-reqs (econ, accounting, math, etc). Then I would be "stuck" at State. Right now I am just taking those classes so when I go to State, I can do Section 3 and go straight to upper division.

Joined Aug 2, 2006
i was trapped at city for about 5 years or so, and i still didnt graduate. that place is a trap.

Joined Mar 29, 2005
^ ok i wouldn't say "stuck"

This is my first semester here and I'm dropping one class.I had to drop my college success because i guess i picked the one where the put the recently incarcerated students so its not the class for me.
Anyone have any suggestion for class that aren't full that i could take?i checked health ed,nutrition,and other college success and there all full?

Joined Apr 5, 2007
im going to evergreen
:smh:
Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM
yea shes a MILF
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

Joined Jul 31, 2004
attending there. just don't take any summer classes, took one this past summer and barely passed it, wouldn't have passed at all if i hadn't taken the teacher i had before.

sfgr how many credits do you need to be able to transfer to state? i haven't really chosen a major yet though so will that be a problem? i should probably be talking to a counselor but everytime i went they were gone already or i can barely understand em.
sarcasm is hard to tell online

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Joined Feb 7, 2003
you need 60 units to transfer. In addition, there are certain courses you must take. Then, depending on your major, there are certain core classes you must take (pre-req) before you take upper division courses at State. I HIGHLY recommend taking these at CCSF because you are literally last priority when you are a transfer junior. Imagine being at State and not being able to take your upper division because of pre-reqs you cant get into.

Joined Mar 29, 2005
SFGR415
Right now I'm in English 92 (I gotta retake the placement test i feel too smart for this class)
Econ Macro
PE 50
History 17a
So i need one more class this is my first semester.

Joined Jan 30, 2004
dammn wasn't able to get all my classes but so far I have body building, asian-american studies and hopefully be able to add chemisty tomorrow. still need my eng 92 and math 840. btw im a freshman.
TheBayEffWhatYouSay
email - jro7705@yahoo.com

Joined Jul 31, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr]you need 60 units to transfer. In addition, there are certain courses you must take. Then, depending on your major, there are certain core classes you must take (pre-req) before you take upper division courses at State. I HIGHLY recommend taking these at CCSF because you are literally last priority when you are a transfer junior. Imagine being at State and not being able to take your upper division because of pre-reqs you cant get into.[hr][/hr]
taking any pre-reqs, was kinda hoping that i'd know what i wanna major in by the time i get to State

anyone know any Eng 1A classes still adding? I have one t-th but it's at 8 am so i'm desperately looking for one at a later time.
sarcasm is hard to tell online

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Joined Mar 29, 2005
Sfgr415

I couldnt get a math class.And i picked my classes July 13 they were all full and the classes has no space when i went to try and add.So im going to retake the math placement test and do better or i might transfer over to skyline or csm, Seems like its easy for everyone to get classes over there.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now