CITY COLLEGE check in vol Anyone go here?

I wouldn't consider myself "stuck" at City, but I do attend.

Actually, CCSF is the better option for me right now. I have enough credits to transfer to State but the problem is that trasnfer Juniors have one of the lowest priorities. If i jump in now, who knows if I will get into my business pre-reqs (econ, accounting, math, etc). Then I would be "stuck" at State. Right now I am just taking those classes so when I go to State, I can do Section 3 and go straight to upper division.

i was trapped at city for about 5 years or so, and i still didnt graduate. that place is a trap.

^ ok i wouldn't say "stuck"

This is my first semester here and I'm dropping one class.I had to drop my college success because i guess i picked the one where the put the recently incarcerated students so its not the class for me.
Anyone have any suggestion for class that aren't full that i could take?i checked health ed,nutrition,and other college success and there all full?

im going to evergreen
:smh:
smh.gif
Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM
yea shes a MILF
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

attending there. just don't take any summer classes, took one this past summer and barely passed it, wouldn't have passed at all if i hadn't taken the teacher i had before.

sfgr how many credits do you need to be able to transfer to state? i haven't really chosen a major yet though so will that be a problem? i should probably be talking to a counselor but everytime i went they were gone already or i can barely understand em.
sarcasm is hard to tell online

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

you need 60 units to transfer. In addition, there are certain courses you must take. Then, depending on your major, there are certain core classes you must take (pre-req) before you take upper division courses at State. I HIGHLY recommend taking these at CCSF because you are literally last priority when you are a transfer junior. Imagine being at State and not being able to take your upper division because of pre-reqs you cant get into.

SFGR415
Right now I'm in English 92 (I gotta retake the placement test i feel too smart for this class)
Econ Macro
PE 50
History 17a
So i need one more class this is my first semester.

dammn wasn't able to get all my classes but so far I have body building, asian-american studies and hopefully be able to add chemisty tomorrow. still need my eng 92 and math 840. btw im a freshman.
TheBayEffWhatYouSay
email - jro7705@yahoo.com

Quote:
you need 60 units to transfer. In addition, there are certain courses you must take. Then, depending on your major, there are certain core classes you must take (pre-req) before you take upper division courses at State. I HIGHLY recommend taking these at CCSF because you are literally last priority when you are a transfer junior. Imagine being at State and not being able to take your upper division because of pre-reqs you cant get into.
taking any pre-reqs, was kinda hoping that i'd know what i wanna major in by the time i get to State

anyone know any Eng 1A classes still adding? I have one t-th but it's at 8 am so i'm desperately looking for one at a later time.
sarcasm is hard to tell online

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Sfgr415

I couldnt get a math class.And i picked my classes July 13 they were all full and the classes has no space when i went to try and add.So im going to retake the math placement test and do better or i might transfer over to skyline or csm, Seems like its easy for everyone to get classes over there.

Back
Top Bottom