City of Philadelphia Appreciation Post

I haven't been here 24 hours and I'm already in love with the city. You can walk just about everywhere, and South Street is so cool... It reminds meof Austin. So many sneaker shops and little reggae stores. And there was this place named Izka-something... I had my first cheesesteak with some sweetpotato fries and a Gremlin and it was amazing! Philly is so fire. Maybe I'll find a nice little jawn before I leave to take back with me to Texas.
pimp.gif
4db160356ccc251b65ea28707476cf1c6a42741d.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

You growing a beard compa ?
Chuleta... No puerde, loco.
frown.gif

Funny I should see you online right now, because I had a layover in Houston for like an hour and it really felt like 15 minutes. By the time I thought abouthitting someone up, they started letting people board my flight to Philly.

I couldn't tell anyone much about the sports fans yet; we just walked around for awhile and went to get a bite to eat. Being that it's St. Patty'sDay though, it was a dumb amount of white people walking stumbling around drunk.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Worst sports fans ever.
laugh.gif

What about Boston and New York?

Their Phillys are
pimp.gif
though. I think it's the only city to have astatue of a fictional character.
laugh.gif

Philadelphians would boo Jesus if they had the chance to.
laugh.gif
well i guess thats better than having no passion..if hecame down from the clouds in a golden chariot wearing a mets fitted id probly chuck a miller lite at him

Worst sports fans ever.
don't confuse passionate for worst. they can be annoying and obnoxious, but they're passionate and will stick with their team to the end.

i've never really been to philly except to visit a college. going in june for the sox/phillies series, looking forward to it.

someone from philly...lemme know where to get a good cheesesteak. pats and genos obviously...but theres gotta be some even better lesser known places

eh, i'm from philly. go to school in atlanta now. going back to philly for law school. not looking forward to it.

some nice sections, not many. main line is very nice though.

atlanta is a better city, but philly had better suburbs.

Dont let the city of Philly fool you...Walk up and down south street all you want but dont go out much further. I'm from Brooklyn but Philly is a wholedifferent type of jungle. I HATE Philly by the way. Dont matter where you go on weekday cus its all crazy wit traffic. And if you miss your exit you gottadrive like 19 miles out your way to turn back around cus there is no where to get off...

Originally Posted by WJG23G

eh, i'm from philly. in atlanta now. going back to philly. not looking forward to it.

nuff said

at least you got out

they got me trapped

Back
Top Bottom