civic or altima?

sorry to not clarify,

-2010 new
-21k is the budget
-sedan wit moonroof and such
-just looking to see which one will last, cause my 04 camry is on health support right now.
frown.gif

Question though cause I'm just curious, how is your 04 camry on "life support?" My mother has her 03 Camry she bought new & it's still running excellent.

i had a minor collision once wit another car on a rainy day, long story short, my transmission is messed up and my brakes too. Total cost for repair comes out to $5000. So its gonna give out anytime now..

I personally had to make this decision before.. I went with the Civic coupe 2008.. but if you want a 4 door Id say go with the Altima although I love my civic.. very reliable

I have an '03 Altima (2.5), bought it brand new back in the day, and is still running great. No problems whatsover, it's due for a tune up and major service, but it has never let me down.

Haven't even thought once about replacing it now, has enough HP for me, and the MPG is good as well.
I know the new altimas have better gas mileage, so that's good.

So I guess in other words, I'd pick the Altima.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Make sure you check out the pre-owned though first, some of them have better interior options that the new ones.

Sentra SE-R? The newer Sentras definitely aren't bad at all.
If not, then I'd say stick with the Civic. It's likely to be cheaper on insurance and will probably be better on fuel.

Back
Top Bottom