Clamchowder21 jordan collection updated 8/10

After I moved out of my moms house a few years back, she sold a lot of my old stuff in a yard sale... those o.g. blue/black/white xiv lows were one of the many shoes she sold of mine sending me into a state of depression.
mad.gif
Nice to see someone still has them, atleast I still have my ginger/black/white xiv lows that released along with those. She even sold my o.g. penny foams with the matching hat, she hated those shoes because I escaped two robbery attempts for those back in the day.
roll.gif
Who could blame them though, that was the hottest shoe in that time.. not to mention I was the only one at my high school with them
tongue.gif
Sorry for venting in your post. Luv the cinder xiv's, indiglo's and the mocha's
pimp.gif

I wish those Mochas would've been a size smaller, I would've copped. If those are what you're needing restored, shoot me with a PM, I know a few ways you can get the midsoles looking good again.
TEAM iSketch
I'm Sketching words you can't even spell.

Quote:
atleast I still have my ginger/black/white xiv lows that released along with those

lol sad story sounds like somethin my mom would do when i move out i about to get my gingers in the mail imma post pics when i get them

edit:i pm'ed you murphy

nice collection but @#%$ a size 15 at the age of 15 thats crazy man and i know that your 6ft. 4in.. im 6ft 2in. and i wear a size 9 - 9.5 depending on the shoe but mostly 9.5.

Back
Top Bottom