Claritin Appreciation Post Vol. Allergies FTL

It's that time of year...tree pollen got me sneezing 100 times a day + eyes all watery. Just copped a pack of 30 tablets to get me through April
pimp.gif

If you got health insurance, ask your doc to prescribe some prescription strength Reactine. Trust me, it'll change the game.

Benadryl sucks..well. at least for me..still had me sneezing like no another.

I copped zyrtec I hope it works..but these allergies suck!
I get them in the morning then they dissapear till its night around 9pm.

I use claritin but its the generic non branded claritin from kaiser. I can't pay $30 for a box of claritin, stuffs to expensive.

41103826-177x150-0-0.jpg

I'm telling you all, if you take two of these right before you go to sleep, you will wake up feeling so much better.

Im a benadryl guy myself...the only thing i hate about em is they make me drowsy. claritin doesnt work that good on me.

Benadryl works best, but knocks me out asap.  Zyrtec & Claritin doesn't seem to work as well for me

Whenever the NE season turns warm, my alleriges start to spank me.
I took some Advil Sinus stuff this moring that had me running the whole gambit of physical experiences.
Claritan does iiiight, but Benadryl is my nightime friend.
grin.gif

Even the "non-dowsy" stuff makes me drowsy so I'm basically always walking around spaced out during the Spring.

Claritin used to work wonders for me up until about a week ago once the allergies started to kick in again.. I tried Benedryl for the first time and
eek.gif
, it worked wonders.

Allergies are wack as hell though, damn near ruin my entire day sometimes..

The meth heads in my area have the allergy medicine on lockdown. I went to walmart yesterday and couldn't get anything with a decent strength without the pharmacy open. Living in Missouri FTL...

Back
Top Bottom