**CLARKS**

^No they were a one off custom job

Desert boots > Wallabees

*puts on flame suit

seems like every one is feeling the desert boot more these days. no dis to it, but to me its like the starter dress up shoe. i just love the shape of wallys. i was hoping the filabees would drop @ union. now i'll have to whip some up myself one day. too bad it would look terrible w/ a used pair other wise i'd do it now.

i dont really mess w/ supreme, but damn i might jump thru some hoops to get the wine and orange pairs. anyone know how well their clarks collabs do? to get an idea of what im up against.

I am definitely planning on getting the wine pair, and might also go for the blacks as well.

Damn, you were only able to buy 1 c/w online. I even tried going back a second time and they wouldn't let me. Oh well. Got my wine pair. That'll be good enough for now.

What's the sizing on these babies? I copped a half-size down hoping that I went down enough.

Just copped the brown joints off Supreme. Been waiting on the time to strike on another pair of Wallabees... :smokin

Last edited:
^^You should be good...I feel the same way. Haven't bought a pair in a while, and these look great. Can't wait to get them in!

anyone know if there is a way to clean crepe soles? or how to keep em looking good? i have a few pairs w/ good uppers but the crepe is dirty as hell.

Anyone know any good sites for some Clark Wallabees. 

what are you lookin for? most sites have the same stuff. i would check zappos. they always have a good range of sizes, a few basic colors and free shipping. for anything loud or rare ebay and euro sites are your best bet. its hard to get a deal on wallys these days. seems like most places are $90+ and they rarely go on sale, so anything less than that would be considered a deal.

Last edited:
recent got the black suede and they are easily one of the Most comfortable shoes I ever wore... :smokin

cs-76289.jpg

cs-76289-a.jpg

I need a new pair of bank robbers for casual wear.

Got a pair of the Unstructured line back in September that I'm not wearing until next year.

I've always been a fan of the Wallabee and have owned a couple of pairs. Last spring I came across the Ashcott, which unfortunately didn't have my size in the color I wanted.

^Those are nice!!

I've been looking at the Desert Troopers myself. I tried them on at the Clarks store and was in love.

I also saw the camo DBs there. I don't even like camo(just don't think I look good in it), but oh my... :wow:

Last edited:
Need em

Pink wallys
This thread is dead but if anyone out there is listening..I NEED THE OLD SHAPE BACK..this thin toe box and slim profile nuh work..bring back the heftier wally..it’s been some years now I can’t buy my pad more wally

Back
Top Bottom