Class 07 Thread

Not sure if there's a thread or not about this, but just wanted a way to see who's graduating this year, their plans for next year, etc.

As topic starter, I'll start off with myself. This year I applied to UW, WWU, WSU, UW Bothell, and EWU. I got into all of them except UW. I was a little disappointed but was never really set on going there. I was stuck between WWU and WSU, but went with WSU. My sister went there and going on date dashes (not with my sister to clarify) and mom/dad's weekend made the campus seemed more fun than WWU. I know people that go to WWU and they said since they don't have any frats/sororities and only a Greek road, it's more of a get out and nature kind of atmosphere. Plus, WWU didn't have my intended major of pre-dental.
AIM SN :: iPOWLOW
Email :: PaLo2Da@gmail.com

Reppin dat 07.

David Douglas High School, University of Oregon. :smokin
smokin.gif

Team Pacific Northwest

I am like any other man. All I do is supply a demand.​
PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23​

07 here and alive. graduated seattle christian and going to BBC=/
Team Pacific Northwest​

wsu's basketball team should do well.... that's something to look forward to at least :wink:
wink.gif
LOVEYOU want them..
not because everyone else does.."

i bet u that theres gonna be one person that comes up in here and screams out their graduating class.

08!!

Team Pacific Northwest​

Quote:
i bet u that theres gonna be one person that comes up in here and screams out their graduating class.
07!07!07!One Life.One Love.One King
Team Pacific Northwest​

College sucks. I don't even plan on going. I'll just go to art school or something.
Team Pacific Northwest​

^ see u at admiral safeway. u can carry out my groceries. thanks!

lol j/k
Team Pacific Northwest​

'07

La Grande High School -> University of Oregon

word to Ptrakarn
Team Pacific Northwest​

Class of '07 from Decatur HS...
Applied to WWU, UW-Seattle, UW-Tacoma. Got into all 3, but I'm WWU bound because UW doesn't offer seconday education as a major. =(

I really like WWU though...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
choiboi22@gmail.com

20 days and counting... :pimp:
pimp.gif

Team Pacific Northwest

^ BALLLLLLIN!

17 more days and counting :pimp:
pimp.gif

Team Pacific Northwest

^^^
same 17 more days now baby im almost out. and yet its not going to get any better though
Team Pacific Northwest​

UW baby.

Kentwood High School represent!
"Damn, this milk is helluva good!" -Mr.T

i'll be graduating from uw in june, taking the lsat/applying to law schools for 08-09, getting married (also in june), and probably moving to nyc. my fiancee just got accepted to new york university as an out-of-state transfer student from seattle central cc. they also transferred over a ton of her cc credits!

but yeah, those are my plans.

^Damn man you've got a lot ahead of you!
Good luck with everything.
One Life.One Love.One King
TEAMPNW x TEAMFRESHPRINCE
Mirror, Mirror On The WallClaude Van DamnI'm Fine​

Back
Top Bottom