Class of 2013...Where ya'll at?!

Graduated college today from San Francisco State University, and it's surreal.
I hated college, wasn't my thing, but stuck with it and finally finished after 6 years (State University Budget cuts :x).

Not gonna lie..considered dropping out, but definitely did it for my parents..First in the family to graduate from college.
Kudos to my parents; left their country, came to the US, went to school to learn English, found jobs to support the fam, paid off the mortgage, and allowed my brother and me to attend college. I'm done* with undergrad and my brother will be in a couple of years...:smokin

Anyway, just wanted to thank NT for always providing material for me to procrastinate.
Congratulations to other graduating seniors (HS or college), you stuck with it, good job!

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_mmm9k2mmuL1qz4rgp.gif

i graduate on June 15. the past 5 years seem to have went by faster than i thought ( went to a 5 year program).

I graduated on May 17th at Bowie State University located in the DMV (Bowie, Maryland). It took me awhile to finish because I started at a community college and wasn't sure what i wanted to do at the time, but thankfully, I realized what I wanted to do my last 2 semesters at my community college. I was in school since 2005 and I am finally finished. What made things better is that Michelle Obama was our guest speaker.. That lady is the the total package...

congrats luong on your graduation. i heard from andrew. :pimp: hope i graduate too

Last edited:
Graduated this year, but failed English. Now I gotta go to summer school, but will have my diploma on July 18th. Bet That!

I finished university one month ago, my graduation is in a couple of weeks.

Found a fulltime job with a small technology company prior to finishing school and am currently working there in an analyst position. The two large financial companies I did my co-op at while in school have cut their new grad programs in order to save costs, it's tough out there!

congrats luong on your graduation. i heard from andrew. :pimp: hope i graduate too

Congrats! :pimp:

Congratulations, man.

So what's next? Grad school, job, chillin' for a while?

Congrats! I finally graduate on Thursday and forreal it's def surreal. Kudos!

congratulations! 8)

!stargnoC
Thank you NT fam, definitely feels awesome.

It's about to get real...
laugh.gif

Don't ya'll hate when people tell you after you've graduated to welcome to the real world?

what did you major in? do you have a job lined up?

i need to go back to school
Kinesiology. I currently work at a restaurant (def. not a career obviously, but it pays ~20/hour cash after tips), but I'll be trying to volunteer at local places.

I finished university one month ago, my graduation is in a couple of weeks.

Found a fulltime job with a small technology company prior to finishing school and am currently working there in an analyst position. The two large financial companies I did my co-op at while in school have cut their new grad programs in order to save costs, it's tough out there!
Congrats fam!

Congrats op. I graduated last Sunday :smokin!!!!!!
Congrats to you too fam!

Graduated this year, but failed English. Now I gotta go to summer school, but will have my diploma on July 18th. Bet That!
It'll feel like the weight of the world is lifted once you're officially done, GL!

I graduated on May 17th at Bowie State University located in the DMV (Bowie, Maryland). It took me awhile to finish because I started at a community college and wasn't sure what i wanted to do at the time, but thankfully, I realized what I wanted to do my last 2 semesters at my community college. I was in school since 2005 and I am finally finished. What made things better is that Michelle Obama was our guest speaker.. That lady is the the total package...
Congrats!

i graduate on June 15. the past 5 years seem to have went by faster than i thought ( went to a 5 year program).
Congrats, hope you enjoy your grad.

congrats man. I graduate in December of this year. I can't wait. My school days will soon be over!

i have til nexr december :frown:

im not gonna walk either. i just want my degree and ive been in college since 09 :frown:

Graduated a couple weeks ago from the University of Arizona in molecular biology. I'm enrolling again for a double major in Computer Science

i have til nexr december :frown:

im not gonna walk either. i just want my degree and ive been in college since 09 :frown:
Son, try 2007-2013 :lol:.

Congrats to all above...It's a huge accomplishment and ya'll should be proud of yourselves. Man, I was fighting tears back when I hugged my mom and dad.

I'm not smart, but I knew it was worth it for them to see me walk across the stage. It was for them and I'm glad I did it.

Back
Top Bottom