Classified U.S. Military video depicting slaying of Iraqis

WikiLeaks has released a classified US military video depicting the indiscriminate slaying of over a dozen people in the Iraqi suburb of New Baghdad -- including two Reuters news staff.

The military and these wars are a joke. "Protecting our freedoms".
laugh.gif

As one person put it

The American military is populated by some sick, sick people. Little more than brainwashed, murderous automatons. The blood-thirstiness and eagerness to kill people is deeply disturbing. Until we (as human beings) close the distance between the push-button action and the human reality of killing, we are fated to repeat the horrors of war forever.

Digg Link

Originally Posted by finnns2003

The American military is populated by some sick, sick people. Little more than brainwashed, murderous automatons. The blood-thirstiness and eagerness to kill people is deeply disturbing.

No it's not so !!!@ off.  People who think this are +$*$%$+ ******ed.  !!!@ I hate America and I +$*$%$+ hate Americans.  !!!@ you all.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Disgusting! Is the video released to the media?
It's up on WikiLeaks, media won't cover it though. It's all one big joke.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

The American military is populated by some sick, sick people. Little more than brainwashed, murderous automatons. The blood-thirstiness and eagerness to kill people is deeply disturbing.
No it's not so !!!@ off.  People who think this are +$*$%$+ ******ed.  !!!@ I hate America and I +$*$%$+ hate Americans.  !!!@ you all.

huh

Yo why the hell did they engage in the people picking up the bodies? And where were the weapons that they were pointing out earlier?

How would they know if they are insurgency or not?

camera bags look like weapons and RPGs? thats crazy.. a basic van pulls up and they begin shooting... any sign of a group meeting is protocol to shoot? im so confused by this.

then these dudes come back from war and are in everyday normal living conditions and still messed up in the head. they are almost a danger to society. then again we've grown up with that in our lives from the very first WWI. we all had that "crazy uncle".

I'm usually a pretty steady person when It comes to the faces of death, or IED videos, whatever, but this is just wild. If youre in a helicopter circling and dude were really insurgents, I'm fairly certain they would scatter and just a few spotters would stay around, these guys were just chit chatting with the reuters photog and then blaow!, death. sickening. I understand the mentality of kill or be killled but come on.

And the only reason this stuff got ANY attention is because those 2 reuters reporters were killed.

Other than that this was just how it was done on a daily friggin' basis.

"Their fault for bringing kids into a war zone."

Predictable. The mind has only a few ways to justify murder of innocent lives.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

looks like the military brainwashed you too

A 'classified' tape is put on youtube and people like you fall for this type of propaganda.  Gullible %%+ NTers.

Classic!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

its war man people get killed...
You are the kind of moronic sheep that the government fools everyday. This isn't war, this is taking out innocent civilians for no good reason. Disgusting.

The main controversy about this is that the CIA and Pentagon have calmed for years that they were engaged first and that they were insurgents, and so with that have tried to keep the video from leaking.

But as you can see they were not engaged, they were Iraqi citizens at a public square with no weapons. The RPG in question is the reporter's camera. The van that comes by is a citizen trying to help the wounded with several children in the car and the American soldiers continually are asking to open fire and they do kill all in the van and in that area.

Here is a little info about Wiki Leaks (it has nothing to do with wikipedia)

"Wikileaks (officially WikiLeaks) is a website that publishes anonymous submissions and leaks of sensitive governmental, corporate, organizational, or religious documents, while attempting to preserve the anonymity and untraceability of its contributors. Within one year of its December 2006 launch, its database had grown to more than 1.2 million documents.[2]"

They've had many notiable leaks about Scientology, Guantánamo Bay, and many other government sensitive information.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

A 'classified' tape is put on youtube and people like you fall for this type of propaganda.  Gullible @#! NTers.

Classic!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

A 'classified' tape is put on youtube and people like you fall for this type of propaganda.  Gullible %%+ NTers.

Classic!
laugh.gif
You know nothing. Read up about it a little more, you'll be enlightened.

damn. that joint did look like an RPG (3:50 - 4) tho.

casualties of war. it sucks, it really does. dont really have anything more to say than that.

Spoiler [+]
please dont respond to me with "this isnt war... this is ____" ... i understand whats going on over there, and im also no happy with it.

the point is, these soldiers are occupying a country that still holds a large population of folks that want them dead. naturally, when they are faced with a "them or me" situation (which they obviously thought they were in with the "armed foot mobiles" and "rpg team") ... they are always going to err on the side of caution.

unfortunately, "err on the side of caution" for the US Military means "kill them before they might kill us" ... it's sad but true reality.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

its war man people get killed...
You are the kind of moronic sheep that the government fools everyday. This isn't war, this is taking out innocent civilians for no good reason. Disgusting.
And you're the kind of moronic sheep that will eat up any crap that feeds your view of the world.  Free thinking through feeding on and regurgitating whatever you're told to.  Disgusting.

Classic!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Propaganda. Let me guess, what we see in the mainstream news is exactly what's going on! How ever could we not know?

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom