Claudette Ortiz from city high broke, homeless

I’m convinced Badu is a real life harpy. Met her on two occasions. Crazy flirt. Second time she asked me how I got my beard so thick and winked. Felt like I was ready to take a charge and risk it all. Her sexual energy is unparalleled. Even the chicks around me were saying how they were attracted to her and they ain’t never been with a woman.

[video]

She weird doe. She's also a doula so she can deliver her own baby into the world and save you some healthcare costs.

They dont manage their money well. Should be making easy 6 figures off 3hrs of "work" a day by my math but want to have you in the Section 8 Apartments where you gotta walk past a bunch of dudes looking at you and you know they know why you're there no matter how hard you try to pretend like you know Teesha for real for real but you're looking at the side of buildings for the #s, is what I heard from friends who partake in such ****ery[/video]
[video]

Badu *** phat as a mug. Sheesh.[/video]

I’m convinced Badu is a real life harpy. Met her on two occasions. Crazy flirt. Second time she asked me how I got my beard so thick and winked. Felt like I was ready to take a charge and risk it all. Her sexual energy is unparalleled. Even the chicks around me were saying how they were attracted to her and they ain’t never been with a woman.

Got a baby by Common, Andre 3k and Jay Electronica.

She’s a witch they said. I’ll post the video. But let’s appreciate this.

Too 5 song past 5 years. That bridge...

You forgot to put the Dallas legend D.O.C,s name up in there. It’s her spirit along with her sexuality that attracts a lot of people. The people that possess the same energy that she does don’t need money or manipulation to attract others. They can attract people naturally, which most people can’t do without the possessions or acts I mentioned earlier. Put it this way, the top stars have it, it’s what they they call the (it) factor that some people have.

You forgot to put the Dallas legend D.O.C,s name up in there. It’s her spirit along with her sexuality that attracts a lot of people. The people that possess the same energy that she does don’t need money or manipulation to attract others. They can attract people naturally, which most people can’t do without the possessions or acts I mentioned earlier. Put it this way, the top stars have it, it’s what they they call the (it) factor that some people have.
nah bruh she a witch

Song came on the throwback radio channel. I thought "hmm, I wonder what she;s doing, I'm sure she;s back on her feet." And from what I can tell, I don't know. The video said she got a tell all album coming out soon. She might still need saving.

They dont manage their money well. but want to have you in the Section 8 Apartments where you gotta walk past a bunch of dudes looking at you and you know they know why you're there no matter how hard you try to pretend like you know Teesha for real for real but you're looking at the side of buildings for the #s, is what I heard from friends who partake in such ****ery

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom