CLAUDIA OCHOA FELIX, NEW SINALOA HIT SQUAD LEADER

Side note, I went to Mexico City before, and NONE of the women were shaped like this. :smh:
You ain't never lied. The women were terrible, no disrespect.
maaaaan, it's because you don't know the states where you find these women brahs.

Next time you visit mexico, screw mexico city unless you're there for tourism or business.

If you want to find da good buns you visit

Jalisco
Zacatecas
Sinaloa
Nayarit

Basically, western and northern states b.

Jalisco is the best tho :nerd:

I mean eh, theres too much variety in mexico, but mexico city is meh. We could pick by shades of skin color too. Go south for brown, go west and north for light ->white. It depends what you want.

Also, if you think just because you're american you're gonna strike some yambs, it won't be that easy depending on the social circles you're in. If you're with upper class mexican's being American is typical and not uncommon since most hold visas and stuff. Gotta say you're from europe to get them panties wet :smokin

Last edited:
^ Basically

Sinaloa is where its at

All women shaped like coke bottles

Thats, if you're willing to go there in the first place :lol:

Cause they know once she get this good wood, she ain't ever goin back
smokin.gif
yeah cause she'd get merked once they found out. her head would dangling from a freeway sign.

them mexicans down there dont like their women messing with anyone who aint mexican. my boy's GF is from sinaloa(same exact skin tone and cake as this chick too) and her family wont let them get married because he is salvadoran and not mexican.

them mexicans down there dont like their women messing with anyone who aint mexican. my boy's GF is from sinaloa(same exact skin tone and cake as this chick too) and her family wont let them get married because he is salvadoran and not mexican.

If your friend was anything other than central american there wouldn't be a problem.

Worst of all he's Salvadorian. That's like, a lowest of the low for some mexicans.

It sucks it's like that, but the dislike is deep.

If your friend was anything other than central american there wouldn't be a problem.

Worst of all he's Salvadorian. That's like, a lowest of the low for some mexicans.

Haha I am nicaraguense and they told me we were the most despised after they found out i was smashing one of the cousins. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Salvadorans though.

My ex from way back is Salvadoran, I held my first choppa at her house :lol: her brothers were on some ****.

Man.......... What kind of world do we live in where cartel leaders post selfies ?
social media has warped everyone's heads. she better hope she never get's caught by her enemies though. with a body/face like that, she will not get a quick death........

Haha I am nicaraguense and they told me we were the most despised after they found out i was smashing one of the cousins. :D  

Yo red, you stay in Richmond?

Man.......... What kind of world do we live in where cartel leaders post selfies ?
These types of individuals are typically ostentatious, social media is simply a modern way of displaying that grandeur

it's always been done, it's just being done differently

Weird that I catch Richmond dudes in here. Lived by hilltop. But, back on topic, she probably killed many so I couldn't even speak to anyone that lives like that.

Mexican chick I talked to asked me what nationality I was, I said guess.

Her response: "As long as you're not Chilango or Salvadorian you'll be good."

I'm salvadorian Bs.

Didn't stop it tho :pimp:

Tu eres muy bonita! You see females like this here in phx on a daily and they speak a no english with a weird sense of entitlement.

Hell ******* yeah!!!!! Same **** here in Dallas...

That's why I stick with the black girls lol

mexican chicks are the GOAT of spanish chicks. the socal ones here are :pimp: no problems with english either

Back
Top Bottom