Cleaning the insides of fitteds...

dish washer. but you need that grill to place your hat on so it doesnt lose shape.

that or just dip it and let it soak.

wait you taking just the sweatband? or the whole hat? get a new hat man.

Check out the Fitted cap thread in the sneaker showcase. there is some good information on page one

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

dish washer. but you need that grill to place your hat on so it doesnt lose shape.

that or just dip it and let it soak.

wait you taking just the sweatband? or the whole hat? get a new hat man.
sweatband.....

yea dishwasher was how we used to do our baseball hats. these days tho, i think by the time i get that sweatband dirty i usually retire it.. i got stacks andstacks of fitteds around here that i wont wear anymore cuz they got sweated up liners. Im seriously about to just throw a lot of like 100 on ebay and let itride out
laugh.gif
whatever i get for em i get for em i dont even care..

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

PUT IT IN THE DISHWASHER

NO SOAP!

If you're dishawasher has the little prong things for cups, insert the brim of the hat so that it has as little space to move as possible

Use the most gentle cycle your machine allows

edit:

Originally Posted by Husalah

I've put my fitted in the dishwasher at work just to test it out. It doesn't mess it up really. The brim will be really flimsy because it's wet but once it dries off, you'll be fine.

Yo! SN, sig, tough.

Originally Posted by fiendxxx

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Do it!!!!

Post before and after pics for NT's entertainment and lulz!!!

You'll thank me later...
Your lame !*! is still on NT? Wasnt you supposed to go to jail or something? @*%+ outa here dude.....
Any way to clean a fitted though? Outside and white lining thing on inside........

You're the last person on this board that should be calling anyone a "lame"....

Seriously...

P.S. thanks for the concern, but I don't need any male fans.

Aren't the hats wool? Well.....it'll shrink when water gets to it, that's why it gets all bent outta shape. You can get them dry cleaned.

Back
Top Bottom