Cleaning the insides of fitteds...

D

Deleted member 56682

Edit..Anybody know how to clean the inside of a fitted with like household @#$%?.......

Do it!!!!

Post before and after pics for NT's entertainment and lulz!!!

You'll thank me later...

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Do it!!!!

You'll thank me later...
Your lame !*! is still on NT? Wasnt you supposed to go to jail or something? @*%+ outa here dude.....
Any way to clean a fitted though? Outside and white lining thing on inside........

Originally Posted by fiendxxx

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Do it!!!!

You'll thank me later...
Your lame !*! is still on NT? Wasnt you supposed to go to jail or something? @*%+ outa here dude.....
Any way to clean a fitted though? Outside and white lining thing on inside........

laugh.gif
but real ++%*, just go to lids get that $5 cap cleaner abd atoothbrush, the stuff works good for me, if that don't work the hats done just take the L and get a new one/

Anybody know any ways to clean em with household products? Ima buy the hatcleaner thing next time im at the mall but i need somethin for now.......

I don't know, but how do ya wear ya hats ? Cause once any of my hats get wet, the shape gets effed up and it's given to one of my little cousins orsomething.

Never cleaned a hat.
ohwell.gif

I use Quick n brite to clean my fitteds.
make sure u get the powder form because its easier to use.
just mix sum in some warm water, take a rag and clean your fitted. after your done, go over it with a new rag with water to get the soap out.

http://www.quicknbrite.com/

This may be a dumb question but is there a way to shrink down a fitted? I would believe the washing machine will do the trick, no?

I thought you couldn't shrink the newer fitted caps? (at least the New Era ones)

the old ones, I would just wet the inside and let it dry

I've put my fitted in the dishwasher at work just to test it out. It doesn't mess it up really. The brim will be really flimsy because it's wet butonce it dries off, you'll be fine.

PUT IT IN THE DISHWASHER

NO SOAP!

If you're dishawasher has the little prong things for cups, insert the brim of the hat so that it has as little space to move as possible

Use the most gentle cycle your machine allows

edit:

Originally Posted by Husalah

I've put my fitted in the dishwasher at work just to test it out. It doesn't mess it up really. The brim will be really flimsy because it's wet but once it dries off, you'll be fine.

Yo! SN, sig, tough.

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

PUT IT IN THE DISHWASHER

NO SOAP!

If you're dishawasher has the little prong things for cups, insert the brim of the hat so that it has as little space to move as possible

Use the most gentle cycle your machine allows
That is correct, I thought everybody knew this? Anyways I do this everytime and my fitteds are always fresh
'

Might try that washer thing... Ya think if i used a some detergent and hot water and brushed it with a toothbrush or something, itll clean?...
Its like mostly the white lining thing on the inside cause it got dirty once and its not like a new hat....

im tryin the dishwasher.. i just wish they made the inside of the brim black because most of the white brims get so dirty easily.!

Back
Top Bottom