Cleanliness is next to godliness

Im not sure the true origin of this saying but ladies and gentlemen, there is no reason to be dirty and stank.

Lets be honest, we all have our days where we not as "fresh" as we need to be. There can be many reasons for this. (moving boxes at work, just leaving the gym, uhh no hot water so you in between showers.)

But there was no excuse for what i just experienced. Cheese and Rice. went straight limp...i mean i was literally gagging. I dont wanna go into no kind of detail but "Yall's" first time is suppose to be where you make a good impression...i honestly could not focus. i hope she knows it was her and not me....Never again.
sick.gif

Man I hate that $$*...I remember one time I was about to smash this chick.She dropped her panties and I damn near threw up in my mouth...I was still about to smash SMH but I coudnt get it up after that smell (-_____-)

i just left the gym early cause this dude stank bad
smh.gif

I wasn't in the best frame of mind anyway but as i lay down to do some skull crushers dudes musk just filled my lungs (nh) then i thought 'you know what, f' it im going'
laugh.gif

if son keeps coming through nasty though, i might have to have a word
smh.gif
.... As for op's comments on females, i totally agree. That !@++ is terrible!! Ones i've come across it's like, how you gonna be so vain and have your thang smell like that??

laugh.gif
Just seen your post in the why you still up thread. Definitely unappreciated. One time I was messing around with this East Indian broad, her clam not only looked like the sleeve of a wizard, the whole area was abnormally dark. (I'm talking about like 4 shades darker than her skin). On top of that, this girl smelled exactly like a freshly opened can of Kraft Parmesan cheese. On top of THAT, there was hair on her booty. I was like HELL NAW
sick.gif

thats the thing^ she had to know as well. I meaan if i smell it , i know she had to of smelt it. Awful i tell you.

Im not tryin to bag on women, I have my faults or what have you, but this S!!! was unacceptable.

Originally Posted by sauuceking

laugh.gif
Just seen your post in the why you still up thread. Definitely unappreciated. One time I was messing around with this East Indian broad, her clam not only looked like the sleeve of a wizard, the whole area was abnormally dark. (I'm talking about like 4 shades darker than her skin). On top of that, this girl smelled exactly like a freshly opened can of Kraft Parmesan cheese. On top of THAT, there was hair on her booty. I was like HELL NAW
sick.gif
this had me dying
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

shoulda stuck a finger in and gave her a lil whif and have that "that's all you" face
wink.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Man I hate that $$*...I remember one time I was about to smash this chick.She dropped her panties and I damn near threw up in my mouth...I was still about to smash SMH but I coudnt get it up after that smell (-_____-)
SAME!!! Girls need to stay clean

Originally Posted by sauuceking

laugh.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
@ "Freshly opened can of Kraft Parmesan cheese."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cats be smelling like pickled eggs and italian vinegarette. One cat I know, I swear he only bathes when it's pouring raining outside.

laugh.gif
My Gawd!
This isn't a "smash" story,but I remember being in HS and there was this one broad who had the tendency to act like she was "all that" (no Keenan).In this particular class we didn't have regular desks,we had those lab tables with the sinks and eveything because our teacher taught Chemistry and African American studies so we sat in those high stools.This chick gets up and I swear.............it was like................like..................some 10 year old rotten Albacore Tuna,Sardine type odor.I'm like HOW the %$!+ do you act the way you do and you smell like that?I can fully understand being a little tart,but to me there is NO excuse why a girl would smell like THAT!................NONE!

i dont get why its hard to at LEAST take one shower a day. i usually get in the shower when i get up and after im done working out. maybe its that they weren't raised right or they cant spell their own B/O
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 either way though... learn how to take care of yourself godammit!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Im not sure the true origin of this saying but ladies and gentlemen, there is no reason to be dirty and stank.

Lets be honest, we all have our days where we not as "fresh" as we need to be. There can be many reasons for this. (moving boxes at work, just leaving the gym, uhh no hot water so you in between showers.)

But there was no excuse for what i just experienced. Cheese and Rice. went straight limp...i mean i was literally gagging. I dont wanna go into no kind of detail but "Yall's" first time is suppose to be where you make a good impression...i honestly could not focus. i hope she knows it was her and not me....Never again.
sick.gif

...You actually hit it though?

i didn't know it was possible for a girl to smell that bad, until one time in middle school, i was fixing my best friend(@ the time)'s leggings. she had a hole in the middle & didn't know how to sew, so i offered to do it for her... 

Back
Top Bottom