CLEAR PICS OF MELO'S, MELO M4 ALL STARS, USA JORDAN CP'S & MORE

I was going thru a website and found some good pics of these melo m4s that carmelo wore for the all star game in New Orleans. Ialso found 2 other pairs of melos but idk what they were meant for. I've checked other topics and i havent seen good pics of em so i thought id post em uphere. Enjoy!

Melo M4 are too nice.

Anyone got P.E. Melo M4? post pics.
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

It's gold....it just looks yellow in the pic cause the lighting is off.

The 2nd pair is the pair he wore in the 2nd half of the All-Star game. The first pair is the colorway they wanted him to wear, but Melo hated it so he wentwith the white based version instead. During the shootaround there's pics of him wearing the 1st pair on the bench next to AI.

i think those were the china's... i think... but those melos are sick esp. the all stars. i need those in my life!!!!!!!!!!

^ 3377 worthless posts and counting...those are official M4 PE's...there's no need to contantly hate on everyone for posting in the wrong thread/forumor not meeting your post specifications.

^^

Yes Indeed.

Im gtting very tired of thos Malmouse cat. Dude has contributed NOTHING positive. If I saw him in real life, i'd smack him

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

^ 3377 worthless posts and counting...those are official M4 PE's...there's no need to contantly hate on everyone for posting in the wrong thread/forum or not meeting your post specifications.

Booyah!!

and those gold joints are niiiice

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

^ 3377 worthless posts and counting...those are official M4 PE's...there's no need to contantly hate on everyone for posting in the wrong thread/forum or not meeting your post specifications.

10609 more useless posts than me
eyes.gif

Really though?

laugh.gif

And expect to see some NICE M4 PE's soon (should they make the Playoffs)

Black/Carolina heel/Yellow accents
Black/Yellow heel/Carolina accents

They're both hot and my favorite colorways so far of the shoe.

CP's olympic joints are awesome! I don't know whether I like those or his All Star's better.

P.S. CP for MVP

Damn malumouse....you need to chill. Calling out a mod...and billy hoyle of all. Done for my dude...may you RIP. Those CP's are dope. M4 look kinda oakhill type.

Originally Posted by iluvmyajs99

Damn malumouse....you need to chill. Calling out a mod...and billy hoyle of all. Done for my dude...may you RIP. Those CP's are dope. M4 look kinda oak hill type.
Hoyle isn't exactly a Mod...
laugh.gif
but I understand what youmean. I really don't understand why Malumouse even posts.

Oak Hill M4's will always be my favorite colorway.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom