Cleveland-Akron-Canton-Kent!!! Check In!

What Up? Everyone from The areas mentioned check in.....Our area already isn't a major market for sneakers and things like Niketowns and Tier Zero Accounts, so I figure we might as well be unified!

I'm Chris AKA ShortyC94.....representing Cleveland!
Team Cleveland..........OG Member # 1
King Of Cleveland.......As Far As Kicks Go.
Teamam Fam.
New Myspace...http://www.myspace.com/stillshortycsince94

Steve checking in for Cleveland, although Im not really into sneakers like that anymore.
TEAM CLEVELAND.................OG MEMBER #2.​
DEAR JORDAN​
I'm done for now, so one for now...​
Possibly forever, we had fun together...​

Max checking in for Cleveland!
"Anything that is worth doing is worth doing right!"
.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

Quote:
Well Steve, it's a ton of things you should let me have then! LOL.
|I
tired.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND.................OG MEMBER #2
DEAR JORDAN
I'm done for now, so one for now...​
Possibly forever, we had fun together...​

Jamal aka Kick Push aka Zeus

Cleveland Ohio East side, Kinsman

University of Toledo sophmore
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Negrodamus​
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT?

Kevin, checking in from Akron. Holding down the Lebrons to the max. Just got back from ISB in NJ where my buddy Tprel (Kent, OH) won "Best Overall Collection".
262008583.jpg

KDog

Check it out! www.sneakerfiles.com

Cleveland We in here
holla

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
'' "When People
Say i can't Do it i Do "

Im living down in Berea and going to school at Baldwin-Wallace, but working downtown @ Sherwin-Williams so i get to go to the spots downtown daily. later paycheck... plus, my girl lives in twinsburg, so nike outlet is a must a few times a month. im thinkin i just pass on paying rent, and concentrate on kicks :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Rod Checking in for cleveland
Team Negrodamus​
TEAMFILTHYFRESH​
You want to be successful and happy, find something you love to do, do it for free, then make people pay you to do it

Cleveland area.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason

just went to the aurora farms outlet, thought id give a status... all black lebron IV through size 15, 89.99; black/gold lebron III up to 11.5; all white lebron IV up to 11.5. 360 I & II good range of sizes. gold lebron IV 89.99, limited sizes; lebron AF1 25 limited sizes, 149.99

that is all i can remember off the top of my head...

also, shortyc, since youre the original member of team cleveland, is there any criteria for joining? id like to be a member for sure. lemme know, thanks! peace.

Yeah you're not kidding with the fakes... I just don't get it when some guy comes to tower city rockin bright orange VIIs with a matching shirt and thinking hes so fresh... or the jordans that are rasta colors. i love the colors, but on jordans? its like they think noone knows

i actually met a kid at school one time wearing fakes and called him out on it. he just laughed his @ss off, because i was so stupid for thinking theres such a thing as fake shoes. i just let it go, and never took him up on his offer to get me $30 AF1s. :lol:
laugh.gif

Team Cleveland

how do you change the font size and color of a sig? ive been on here for years, but just started posting recently... thanks cleveland, peace.
Team Cleveland

All you have to do is go to add reply like you're gonna make a post and change the fonts and color.....copy it.....then go to account preferences and paste it in the custom signature box.
Team Cleveland..........OG Member # 1
King Of Cleveland.......As Far As Kicks Go.
Teamam Fam.
Team Vintage Heat.Vintage Heat Since 1980!!!
New Myspace...http://www.myspace.com/stillshortycsince94

Back
Top Bottom