Cleveland-Akron-Canton-Kent!!! Check In!

Cleveland checkin in.

West 65th
I'mwhiteMYSPACE-add-it-
TEAM CLEVELAND.................OG MEMBER #"Search for a cast to plot, I make you a laughin' stock
So shook, I could walk a half a block and feel the aftershock"

Not From Cleveland but occasionally take the drive up there just for a change of scenery...Can any Cleveland heads give some night spots I should hit up? Havent been there since last summer. Somebody let me know. Thanks

Less and Less nightspots year by year. West 6th and that whole area have pretty much taken over the flats as far as where people go, the only thing left in the flats is Metropolis and Mirage. Flats is kinda dangerous these days with more people getting murdered and dudes riding around shooting people in the face with bleach and throwing acid on random people.
Team CLEVELAND OG Member # 1
Team AM FamTeam Vintage: Vintage Heat Since 1980!
GO LAKERS!!!
New Myspace:myspace.com/stillshortycsince94

yeah i stay away from the flats...went to shooters the other night tho, it was ok.

i <3 NE ohio, born n raised and never gonna leave
Official Cleveland Cavaliers Gameday Post-writer

TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
WIPE ME DOWN​

Bryan checking in for Twinsburg. ShortyC94, i wanna be in team Cleveland. how do i add the sig??
Right between Cleveland and Akron

checking in for cleveland

but

go to school in akron
go zips baby

that collection of lebrons is so nice
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

TheFuture I graduated from Twinsburg in 2001...lol.
Thekillerj23 I graduated from University of Akron in 05..lol

Small world I guess. You both can facebook me...Steve Craig from Akron.
TEAM CLEVELAND​

I went to Twinsburg around 02-04.... Then i transfered out due to the fact that Coach Pasci and Coach Hodackavic was not giving me a chace to show what i can do on the hoop squad and the football team
I graduated from Maple Hts HS in 2005
Then went to play 2 years at Lakeland CC... Now im gonna gradutate in the fall and hopefully sign to University of Charleston in West Virginia in 08-09 hoop season
My facebook name is Bryan White

AIM-HighJumpa2236
email-bryanwhite2236@yahoo.com

Checkin In from Canton. But born and raised in Cleveland and I still work in Cle. It's good to see a few people with the same passion for shoes as I do.
Shoes are meant to be worn, not stored.

yeah i added both of u as friends on facebook

jman what sz do u wear i can fit anything from 9-11 just in case u ever had trades in mind
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

Allow me to re-introduce myself!!!

I AM the first NTer from cleveland; so all yall igginz should respect me.
STRAIGHT FROM CLEVELAND-FREE BUTTER!!
Inner-City Born - Inner-City Bred. Neva No Sucka.​

Quote:
I AM the first NTer from cleveland; so all yall igginz should respect me.

I don't give a ____ if you created NT. I aint respecting anyone that acts and post like his 12 yrs old. If you come at me with respect, respect is what you'll receive.
"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Bryan, my dude at Finishline said they didn't get them yet. but they will be getting them. Email me if you need some info
"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Im checking in . im not into the j's everyday now either . plus im getting my grown man on now (cole haan, ben sherman ,etc) i guess the feeling we come back one more time before i retire from j's

bootasiatoni, if you're saling your collection. I'll buy if DS and size 10

Back
Top Bottom