Cleveland Browns @ Kansas City Chiefs - The Josh Cribbs Show

Already housed 2 kickoffs.
pimp.gif

Chester trying to jinx the Browns? If so, I hope it happens. I'd rather lose this meaningless game to have a shot at either Suh or Berry (preferablyBerry).

With Holmgren supposedly starting his tenure in the front office tomorrow (
pimp.gif
), Mangini won't be here in a few weeks and neither will most of this roster in 3 years...

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Chester trying to jinx the Browns?

Nope - I've got nothing against the Browns. Cribbs is one of my favorite players to watch.
pimp.gif

quoted for furture refrence
laugh.gif
chester giving probs to cleveland
pimp.gif

its %%#!!## ridiculous how many dropped passes we have not only today, but the %%#!!## year.
Come Monday there might be some WR's on the waiver's.

Its pathetic really, I didn't think we could be any worse then we were last year. I spoke to soon.

Originally Posted by langfor5

its %%#!!## ridiculous how many dropped passes we have not only today, but the %%#!!## year.
Come Monday there might be some WR's on the waiver's.

Its pathetic really, I didn't think we could be any worse then we were last year. I spoke to soon.

the browns arent much better
laugh.gif

I say giving up 240 rushing yards to Jerome Harrison is grounds for expulsion from the league.
Shameful. Just shameful. Coming into the game dude had something like 500+ yds. TOTAL.

Its sad really to see how this defense has just got worse and worse every year.

If this dude Charles can hold onto the ball he is gonna be a good one.

At the Chiefs WR's...
sick.gif
....these dudes are worthless. 8 freakingdrops.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by langfor5

I say giving up 240 rushing yards to Jerome Harrison is grounds for expulsion from the league.
Shameful. Just shameful. Coming into the game dude had something like 500+ yds. TOTAL.

At the Chiefs WR's...
sick.gif
....these dudes are worthless. 8 freaking drops.
sick.gif

And yet the game is tied.

Back
Top Bottom