CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 2016 NBA CHAMPIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you know for sure that they play on Sunday?  I'm trying to plan my weekend

(1) Cleveland Cavaliers vs. 8 Detroit Pistons

Game 1 -- Sun. April 17, Detroit at Cleveland, 3 p.m., ABC

Game 2 -- Wed. April 20, Detroit at Cleveland, 8 p.m., TNT

Game 3 -- Fri. April 22, Cleveland at Detroit, 7 p.m., ESPN

Game 4 -- Sun. April 24, Cleveland at Detroit, 8:30 p.m., TNT

Game 5 * Tue. April 26, Detroit at Cleveland, TBD, TBD
Game 6 * Thu. April 28, Cleveland at Detroit, TBD, TBD
Game 7 * Sat. April 30, Detroit at Cleveland, TBD, TNT

Last edited:
Once Bron get to the finals the numbers are on our side [emoji]128522[/emoji]. 3peat coming this year, tears will be delicious. Get those Miami #6 jerseys for next year fellas.

Here we go! I'm glad we're avoiding Miami for round 2, but wouldn't that have been nice for BOS to get that 6 seed. However, we need adversity if we're planning for the long journey- as long as Boston doesn't take 4 wins from us, I like the potential for that physicial matchup again. As much as I'm not sold on the Cavs getting to the finals, call me crazy but GSW Is far from invincible. Unfortunately as we blew many leads which led to losses, they found ways to make shots and steal wins. They easily could have been a 63 win team this year but made the right plays down the stretch. One round at a time!

Last edited:
U of all people should be used to finals disappointment. Imma let u cook tho, have fun fellas, enjoy the playoffs.

WEAK! the only reason the cavs lost last year was because of injuries. when they were up 2-1 you were sitting there scared for your life. Its over this year, no matter what record stephanie curry breaks we are coming to take that chip.

The main difference between lebron from last season us that he shoots better. Especially in the recent weeks he oftem shot 60+% while he mostly shot below 48% last season.
Klove and Kyrie with good offense against Detroit.
Stay healthy and focused cavs :smile:

Pumped for Wednesday. Curious how much fifght the Pistons will show. If they were gonna steal one it was yesterday. Shot lights out but we just got it done at the end.

Love :pimp:

Kyrie :pimp:

Saw the homie killerJ after the game. dope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom