Cleveland Cavaliers vs Washington Wizards - Game 2 Post Mon. 4/21 7:00 pm

"93-86," he said, "is the only words I need to say."

Bron and the boys did the damn thing today and got the job done. They need this one too. Very physical series but we were built for this. Just bring it.

I believe there is a new thread for EACH game.

I'm looking forward to this game, the 1st game earlier today was really enjoyable (although the Spurs/PHX def surpassed that).

Originally Posted by BlowDaWhistle

why r u making a new thread??..the title just changes on the game 1 thread...sorry bruh
Ska says each game has its own thread....
eyes.gif

I expect the Cavaliers to shoot better. But I think MB's got his rotation and needs to stick with it.
pimp.gif

Eddie Jordan is at a crossroad. He needs to play Gil more, but a.) How will the knee hold up & b.) Can he afford to have Gil take shots away from histeammates? Especially when he starts forcing it and they ain't fallin...

Caron Butler???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Cavs take care of home again. MB has their heads level, not to get to high emotionally off of this win and keep to the grind. This team HAS been to the Finals,so the core group knows a thing or two about maintaining focus.

LETS GO CAVS!!!

you were built to beat garbage teams like washington?

Little boy, Im'a let you think about this statement for a minute....

Originally Posted by belle155

"93-86," he said, "is the only words I need to say."

Bron and the boys did the damn thing today and got the job done. They need this one too. Very physical series but we were built for this. Just bring it.

you were built to beat garbage teams like washington?

Another close game....now that the jitters are out I can see Washington tying the series up heading to DC

All I got to say is that LeBron can't be considered an MVP until he can make a free throw without having to quiet the crowd from saying MVP while heshoots. Come on Bron you should be able to shot either way, do you think that the crowd in Washington is going to keep quiet for you?

BTW I like LeBron but quieting the crowd is so football.

Wizards need to get Caron Butler more involved. He should have the ball in his hands a lot more than he did in the first game. I think they'll stealthis game.

If Arenas gets comfortable
nerd.gif
. Cavs have no one who can guard him.

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

All I got to say is that LeBron can't be considered an MVP until he can make a free throw without having to quiet the crowd from saying MVP while he shoots. Come on Bron you should be able to shot either way, do you think that the crowd in Washington is going to keep quiet for you?

This is one of the most ******ED statements ever posted on Niketalk
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

All I got to say is that LeBron can't be considered an MVP until he can make a free throw without having to quiet the crowd from saying MVP while he shoots. Come on Bron you should be able to shot either way, do you think that the crowd in Washington is going to keep quiet for you?

This is one of the most ******ED statements ever posted on Niketalk
indifferent.gif
Why is that ******ed? I have never seen a basketball player quiet the crowd down to shoot a free throw. And he still missed. I like LeBron but who doesthat really?

So u wouldn't vote him for MVP because he likes the crowd to quiet so he can concentrate on his free throws?

I guess if that makes sense to you..

I guess aside from that I don't think he is MVP this year anyway. SO no that is not the only reason but what MVP can you recall has done that? I don'tknow why but that didn't set well with me.

Again great player but I just couldn't see him as MVP.

Wizards in 7.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

So u wouldn't vote him for MVP because he likes the crowd to quiet so he can concentrate on his free throws?

I guess if that makes sense to you..

I wouldn't vote for him because his team is just 8 games above .500 and end the last ten games of the season with a 5-5 record

like i said in the other post, if arenas is hurt, this series is a wrap. i know the cavs are gonna win it either way, but if he cant shoot, its not even aseries anymore.

If Arenas gets hot, stopping him is the key to winning. Hopefully Caron plays like he did in G1 and maybe the Cavs will be up to a quick 2-0 lead by the end oftonight
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom