Cleveland Cavaliers vs Washington Wizards - Game 2 Post Mon. 4/21 7:00 pm

Originally Posted by Deuce King

This series is far from over.....we've been down 0-2 before...

Think again champ, I would like to see the Wizards win to, but if they didn't show any heart this game, what makes you think they are going to get some heart in a matter of 3 days, it just aint going to happen.

Listen to yourself man, this isn't the Crusades.

I was half joking half serious, but moreso half serious. This has been a physical series thus far if haven't been able to tell, and the Wizards are out there acting like getting blown out is cool, all while being the butt of jokes by Damon Jones of all people. I mean for real, Damon Jones, let be for real. The Wizards gotta put somebody on their *!#, kinda like how the Detroit Pistons of old would do, or even the Philadelphia Flyers. You gotta let another team no that you are for real, and smack them in their face if your trying to win a championship. This isn't a pom pom tournament going on out there, it's a contact sport. There's no way I would accept some half *!# performance like that from my team like the one the Wizards displayed tonight and act like thats okay with me.

cliff notes N..
wrapitup.gif

if lebron gets 3 steps, everyone in the NBA should get 3 steps.
They do.

3 steps, as a continuation of a drive, fastbreak, or on a turn and shoot, were in the league LONG before we even heard of Lebron.

If people studied every play for traveling with any random player as much as they do with Bron or Wade, they wouldn't make these types of statements....ormaybe they would.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

if lebron gets 3 steps, everyone in the NBA should get 3 steps.
They do.

3 steps, as a continuation of a drive, fastbreak, or on a turn and shoot, were in the league LONG before we even heard of Lebron.

If people studied every play for traveling with any random player as much as they do with Bron or Wade, they wouldn't make these types of statements....or maybe they would.

All you gotta do is look at Gilbert Arenas.

Think again champ, I would like to see the Wizards win to, but if they didn't show any heart this game, what makes you think they are going to get some heart in a matter of 3 days, it just aint going to happen.

They can't play any worse....seriously.

They have a HUGE uphill battle, but it's not an impossible task. Realistically do I like our chances? Not really. However, anything can happen.

I will say this....regardless of the outcome in this series, I have to think the Ernie Grunfeld is already preparing to blow up the big 3. I love Gil'sgame, but the Wizards are a much more complete team when he isn't on the court. He has killed the chemistry EVEN by coming off of the bench. He is jackingup shots w. no conscious. Homie needs to wake up.

I always pay attention to other people, and yea other people do get away with it, but sometimes it's so blatant. But I guess I'll try to look morecarefully next time to see if dudes like Gilbert (as you said), or even other random NBA players get to take 3 steps, and if they call travel.

and again, this is NOT hate directed at bron, but more hate directed at the way the NBA officiates.

The Wizards gotta put somebody on their *!#, kinda like how the Detroit Pistons of old would do, or even the Philadelphia Flyers.
laugh.gif
You serious? They obviously tried, word to Haywood andBlatche.

Besides, what would it do to the Cavs or for the Wizards at this point besides get a Wizard suspended? You think the Cavs would be intimidated now? If theWizards would've just come in the series without the jaw jackin', they probably could've gotten away with a lil more initially. That goon ship hassailed now. They ain't built like that anyway.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

They can't play any worse....seriously.

They have a HUGE uphill battle, but it's not an impossible task. Realistically do I like our chances? Not really. However, anything can happen.

I will say this....regardless of the outcome in this series, I have to think the Ernie Grunfeld is already preparing to blow up the big 3. I love Gil's game, but the Wizards are a much more complete team when he isn't on the court. He has killed the chemistry EVEN by coming off of the bench. He is jacking up shots w. no conscious. Homie needs to wake up.

I agree, also most likely Gil will opt out of his contract after the season is over. If the Wizards don't make it past the Cavs, then its best to saythat you are now witnessing the last days of Gil in a Wizards uniform. This year, the team played good without him, but he has just thrown off their entirechemistry. Not to mention, the team is just walking around like they are in a daze or something. Like you said somebody better wake up or Eddie Jordan betterstart smacking some of his players around.

I seen teams get whooped for two games on the road and then come back at home and make a game of it.

But right now the Cavs are flat toying with the Wiz right now.

Comes down to heart. If the Wiz don't get some, see ya next season. If they do, then we got a series.
pimp.gif

Props to the Cavs for games one and two.

So how many straight is this for CLE beating WAS now? Ain't it like 7 straight wins or 7 straight playoff wins or something?

Antawn Jamison is a free agent too...
nerd.gif

Anyways, hard fouls aren't gonna do anything now, because the Cavs are prepared for that to happen. Nobody should count the Wiz out though. Even the Cavshave been down 0-2, came back home and end up winning the series.

Wait..I see officiating complaints earlier?

Wash got SMACKED. Aint no refs deciding the outcome.

Time to face reality, they won't beat HIM

I love me some Wizards, but damn... we suck right now lol. I take pride in being an objective and realistic fan, so there it is. And man another tough pill toswallow, but StevenSONNED. SMH.

Jamison will be back.....if anyone is gone, it's gonna be Gilbert...

A sign & trade would be the best option for all parties....

laugh.gif
this is quickly turning into the Wizards offseason Thread....

i don't know if u were referring to me but i think u were. i didn't say the cavs didn't win the game fair and square. they absolutely dominated thewizards. they didn't decide the outcome, but i just had some random observations about bron getting 3 steps (maybe even 4) CLEARLY when he was driving,someone commented all players in the NBA get 3 steps. in terms of the outcome of the game? of course the Cavs just owned the Wizards up today.

Originally Posted by acidicality

i don't know if u were referring to me but i think u were. i didn't say the cavs didn't win the game fair and square. they absolutely dominated the wizards. they didn't decide the outcome, but i just had some random observations about bron getting 3 steps (maybe even 4) CLEARLY when he was driving, someone commented all players in the NBA get 3 steps. in terms of the outcome of the game? of course the Cavs just owned the Wizards up today.

I wasn't referring to anyone...

I had just skimmed through a few pages.

A Lot people are just dying for the Cavs and LeBron to fail...and as a fan of the NBA...I don't get it.....??

He's great to watch and people are gona regret not just enjoying it.
ohwell.gif

I hate the wizards and like Arenas i hope he gets outa there when this series is over.

I find it really funny on here after reading the whole 1st game post and all of this.

Coming into the beginning of the series i remember a bunch of wizard fans sayin all we gotta do is rough him up give him some hard fouls and some are evenposting a picure of lebron getting close lined(sp?) Then i hear people saying Lebron gets every call and ive seen numerous Wizards travel in these 2 games andCavs too it goes both ways im positive i saw Antonio Daniels travel but he get his stuff pinned on the backboard by Lebron anyway. Back to the hard fouls ithen see Blatche hammer Lebron in the mouth and you guys are all thinking YEA there ya go blatche and then Lebron retalliates with an elbow and everyonesbitchin. I mean some of yall need to make up ur mind if you want the Wizards to play physical why cant Lebron?? Until you win a series just stop talking.

And from some of these remarks i hear i know FOR SURE some of you guys dont play basketball. Lebron is 3 feet in the air and dude takes 2 hands and pushes him.Just like that dude could end a whole teams chances esp. with it being LeBron if hes get injured because of a nobodys dumb choice their team is instantly outof contention. For real wizards team, you have to make cheap shots to make your way through?

LOL DeShean keep talking and doin whatever you do its really making me enjoy all of this i mean i dont get why you do what you do but if you like to be saltyand get made fun of keep on commin..haha

how can anyone say Haywood shouldnt of been throwing out of the game for that? do that in a park in the hood and its a %@$ beating waiting to happen. hell doit in a rec leauge and your going to be throwing punches over it.

sick.gif
this Wizards off season talk is making me sick...

The Q was amazing tonight, I've never seen it like this, the environment was crazy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

how can anyone say Haywood shouldnt of been throwing out of the game for that? do that in a park in the hood and its a %@$ beating waiting to happen. hell do it in a rec leauge and your going to be throwing punches over it.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom