Cleveland Cavs @ Atlanta Hawks - ESPN - 8p

Doris is definitely a LeBron fan. Calling herself a witness.
laugh.gif

But her funniest thoughts were on Josh. "I just look at him in awe. He's a specimen with the gifts to dominate the game every night"

(Not exactly those words, but it was something closely along those lines).
laugh.gif

Sounded like she wanted to run on-court and molest Smoove.

Despite all that, she's cool in my book.

She's ok, but she was talking about how great of a job Delonte is doing on defense against Joe Johnson.... he's 4-7 and has 13 points. It's notlike he's 2-10 or something.

Marvin Gaye in the background
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the female announcer basically wants Lebron and Jsmooth tonight in the hotel
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by tmukg21

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the female announcer basically wants Lebron and Jsmoothe every male player tonight in the hotel
laugh.gif
grin.gif
Fixed. All she's be talking about the entire cast is bodies bodies bodies....take your estrogen somewhere else we don't want to hear thatcrap during the game
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by tmukg21

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the female announcer basically wants Lebron and Jsmoothe every male player tonight in the hotel
laugh.gif
grin.gif
Fixed. All she's be talking about the entire cast is bodies bodies bodies....take your estrogen somewhere else we don't want to hear that crap during the game
sick.gif

laugh.gif

lets go hawks...you can win this

Fixed. All she's be talking about the entire cast is bodies bodies bodies....take your estrogen somewhere else we don't want to hear that crap during the game
sick.gif
She just mentioned Horford's muscles.
laugh.gif

And how he had a "chest-to-chest square-off" against KG last year.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

sick.gif
laugh.gif

And how he had a "chest-to-chest square-off" against KG last year.
roll.gif
roll.gif
the game from a female perspective

sick.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
I know. I'm going to have to put this game on mute.Clearly she is too horny to be calling this game right now.

sick.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
I know. I'm going to have to put this game on mute. Clearly she is too horny to be calling this game right now.

laugh.gif
Word.

I was wondering if people were getting the same vibe from her.

seriously LBJ should have a word with sideshow's antics.

this floppin' has to stop, damn near gave their star player a concussion, next what if his floppin lands one on of their players knees and tears theirfreaking ACL.

i'm sick of seeing this idiot on the floor making love to the hardwood, trying to draw offensive fouls, fouls whatever.

Back
Top Bottom