Cleveland NTers.......Champs Sports Clearance Sale!

What Up Cleveland NT'ers? At Champs in Tower City we have clearance sale with a lot of shoes for $19.99 like Premium Court Forces, Air Trainer Flash, Adidas Halfshell Hi's and Lo's, Womens Air Max 90's, and many other assorted Reeboks, Pumas, NB's, and Adidas.

We also have many shoes marked at $39.99 like all our Air Jordan XX1's.......PE's and Lows, Show'm Mids, Zoom 20-5-5's, Tool-5's, and Womens 95's plus many more I can't remember.

Other Things included McFarlane Figures, A Ton of LeBron, Jordan, and Regular Nike Tee's for 4.99, and Selected Jerseys at 14.99.

If you have time, check it out!
Team Cleveland..........OG Member # 1
King Of Cleveland.......As Far As Kicks Go.
Teamam Fam.
New Myspace...http://www.myspace.com/stillshortycsince94

Damn good looking out Shorty definately gonna have to come check it out
TEAM CLEVELAND.......OG Member #4

Shorty you work at the Champ's at Tower City? No way fam, I work at the Foot Locker at Tower City! :lol:
laugh.gif
"Anything that is worth doing is worth doing right!"
.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

That's Crazy! Well, I'm the only black dude that works there so you can't miss me! LOL>. But our 14-16 collection sucks right now.......the only J's we have are the all white XX1's and the XX1 PE's in black/grey. We have NO Pennys in the store (in our company, only you guys get Pennys), and we have the LeBron IV's in Black/Red, All White, and the Remixes. We had Spizikes and Black XX2's, but they're long gone......I'll be in there Tomorrow and Sat. Did you get anything good on the half off sale this past weekend? I usually go raid Randall and Richmond Footlockers when those happen.
Teamam Fam.

Yo, I'll try to stop by Champs Sports and say what's good during my lunch break tomorrow. Unfortunately I didn't have any money whatsoever for wylin out with the half-off, but I'll def. do so for the back-to-school one. I had to give my Moms a little bit of money and had to save the rest to pay for my football season tickets ($204 :smh:
smh.gif
) for UMich (gonna be a freshman this Fall :pimp:
pimp.gif
.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

Dude, we didnt' even get them......we just got the black/yellow regular ones......the only place I know that got all 3 (silver, black/yellow, black/yellow shiny snakeskin) was Footlocker at Richmond.
Teamam Fam.

I be in Tower city all the time so now I know two people that can gimmie a hook up!!!!! LOL
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Negrodamus​
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT?

Hey Chris, whats the sku on those remixes? Neezy, order the silver XI from Footaction because I work at the one in Columbus and we had a 14 as of yesterday.

Quote:
Neezy, order the silver XI from Footaction because I work at the one in Columbus and we had a 14 as of yesterday.
.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

I check out Foot Locker and Champs @ Tower City at least 3 days a week on my lunch break. I cant stand sitting in the office, so I'd rather check out what my paycheck will be blown on haha. im a 6'8" white guy, so im probably pretty easy to spot. How does the champs F&F deal work out? I signed up to be part of the champs cards, but then I never got anything in the mail about discounts and stuff. Let me know, and same for Foot Locker. thanks cleveland...

good looking out, hit up Champs while we were in Cleveland for a little 4th of July trip. Scooped some low 21's for $34 after my discount. can't beat that. will make a nice summer shoe, thanks for the heads up.

Back
Top Bottom