Cleveland Sneaker Show 10/13 WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everybody, there is an event this weekend 10/13 at a place called "A Better Place" in downtown Cleveland. I believe the address is 815 Superior Ave. Cleveland, OH 44114. The event runs from 5:30-10:30 and tables are $25 each. You can either just show the collection or sell any kicks you bring. This event is being held by a local shop called "Heart & Sole" in Cleveland Heights. Come out and check it out of better yet get a table and bring what ya got. Peace!
282562970.jpg

KDog

FOR SALE!!!! GET AT ME!!!!
DS size 13 Lebron Sprites w/ PE box, DS size 13 Un-Numbered Playstation AF1.

Check it out! www.sneakerfiles.com

Wish I could come, but the Kent State game will be my 60th straight Ohio State Home Game! I could possibly make the drive up after, but will probably be too hungover.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Strugglin since January 3rd, 1980.

Kevin, you know I'll be there . I've been telling everyone I know to go. If you guys wanna see tons of LeBron and Jordan PE's. You must go to this convention and check out KDogLBJ23's table.
MIAMI HEAT

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

i'll be there.
the skate show should be dope
20% of KARMALOOP.COM
USE CODE : MY10283
FREE SHIPPING ON $45+
USE CODE : UROCK
$3 SHIPPING
USE CODE : SKIP

WOW! What a waste of time and gas. Todd and I showed up at 4:30 to set up and there was no one even there. So I call my contact for this thing (Vince) and he says he is on his way. I go inside to check things out and the woman inside tells me it was cancelled yesterday. I call Vince back and that's where things get sketchy. I can't even get a straight answer about what is going on. The guy in charge of the place comes out so I get out of the car and walk over. I ask him if they paid him. He says "well that's part of the problem". Then I find out that they had a huge fight in the place the night before. That's when we decided to hit the road. This was supposed to be a BIG event? What the heck happened? Would have been nice to get an explanation of what was going on. Nice try guy's. Might be time for someone that knows a thing or two about sneaker shows to step up. Sorry to anyone that made the trip up there on account of this post. Peace!
KDog

A joke is putting it nicely. The only reason I went up there was to see my boy KDogLBJ23 Lebron and Jordan P.E.'s . There was wait for it, wait for it, wait for it 3 FREAKING TABLES!!!!! :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
MIAMI HEAT

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Flip, it wasn't cancelled. There were literlly 3 tables of collections. The only good one was from fellow NTer Bootasistoni. Next time it should be at a rental hall.
MIAMI HEAT

Flip, if you sponsor me. I would definetly go. I would love to go to one of the holy grounds (Chicago) of sneakers.
MIAMI HEAT

Flip I just spoke to kdog and we're gonna work on it. I hope everything works out. Oh and I have the same member name at SneakerPlay.
MIAMI HEAT

The show wasn't advertised all that well for it to be what it could've been. I went and saw Tony's (Bootasistoni) Table along with a few others, but I can say that I didn't have very high expectations of the show going in. I have pics I took at the show and will post them either later today or tomorrow. The Guy from Heart and Sole with the white Melvin's was talking about doing another show in the near future because they had some kind of problem with the people that run "A Better Place". If I know about it in enough time, I'll participate. I had on a plain grey hoodie, white Tee, Suns fitted, Jeans, and some white '96 CB34's for whoever went.

Nesto? Is That You Up There?
Team CLEVELAND OG Member # 1
Team AM FamTeam Vintage: Vintage Heat Since 1980!
GO LAKERS!!!
New Myspace:myspace.com/stillshortycsince94

Yeah Chris, it's me. Where you been man? Too bad we missed each other that night. I just couldn't stay there man. I asked the guy from Heart and Sole how much he wanted for some MF DOOMS and he said $350.00 freaking dollars. So I put them back down on the table and just walked away. I shoot you an email later . How you been by the way?
MIAMI HEAT

Cleveland its all good. I gotta feeling it'll happen. I'd be down for the trip to the Chi.Man so much pressure ZACH...
"They even talked bout Jesus."

Zack13g, Pm when you get info
MIAMI HEAT

It has begun fellas. We will make sure Ohio is represented in the right way. I will keep everyone informed on how it is going to go down. Give us some time though. We want to do this right.
KDog

sorry to hear about this guys...unfortunately the midwest track-record for these kind of things...things will get better....Kdog i wish you would sell shoes in a smaller size (10.5-11)....lol
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Wow, and I was going to go this past Saturday night if my plans had fallen through.

Hopefully the next Cleveland sneaker event will be dope and I'll be in town for it...
"Anything that is worth doing is worth doing right!"
.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

def anyone interested in coming down to chi town for dunkxchange is more than welcome. We want all the midwest to come and rep. We hope that chitown is as good or better than the last dunkxchange in chicago. I have real high expectations again. It should be great!!!

Back
Top Bottom