Cleveland vol. Moving to the brown city

For all my Cleveland heads can you give info on the some nice close by suburbs to the city. Looking for diverse, safe, and good schools. My co-worker got a Job in the city and needs some advice.

For all my Cleveland heads can you give info on the some nice close by suburbs to the city. Looking for diverse, safe, and good schools. My co-worker got a Job in the city and needs some advice.

Its really not that bad.

The sports teams gave the city its bad name.

Where are you coming from?

Is that seriously the only thing that gives that city a bad name?

Weather?

But there are plenty of other cities off the great lakes who don't take the same shots as Cleveland.

Its a major metro area.

People are there for a reason.

I've almost hear nothing but bad things about things Cleveland, and have never seen someone willingly move there (excluding LBJ). Op why are you moving to Cleveland?

Weather?

But there are plenty of other cities off the great lakes who don't take the same shots as Cleveland.

Its a major metro area.

People are there for a reason.

Major? Based on which metrics?

You don't think you are being biased to your state?

Last edited:
I made this same thread a little over 3 years ago. :lol:
Moved out here from LA for medical school. And let me tell you, cLeveLand sucks.
There are some little random things to do here and there, but overall, if your coworker has an option of going somewhere else…tell them go there.
It’s gloomy most of the time, the roads are trash, nightlife is basically the same two streets over and over and they’re definitely not all that, and the divide between rich and poor is as disgustingly egregious as I’ve ever seen. Can’t wait to be done with school and get on outta here.

Moved out here from LA for medical school. And let me tell you, cLeveLand sucks.
There are some little random things to do here and there, but overall, if your coworker has an option of going somewhere else…tell them go there.
It’s gloomy most of the time, the roads are trash, nightlife is basically the same two streets over and over and they’re definitely not all that, and the divide between rich and poor is as disgustingly egregious as I’ve ever seen. Can’t wait to be done with school and get on outta here.

unnamed.jpg

Well Damn

wow I welcomed you to my city with open arms and this is the disrespect We get ? 😂😂😂

but OP check the Solon / orange area . School district is ranked one of the top in the nation

Back
Top Bottom