CLEVELANDERS II.

Next at Shaker Square is have a sale Saturday through Monday evening where everything in the store will be 30% to 90% off because the store in being renovated to be a complete shoe store will smaller amounts of clothes than before. How long this will take them to get this done is unknown.
Team Cleveland OG Member # 1.

What's To Come Is Better Than What Has Been.......

Team AmFam

Yes, My Name Is Chris.

http://www.myspace.com/shortycsince94

Damn Shorty u on top of everything. Thanks for the info AGAIN! lol
TEAM CLEVELAND.......OG Member #4

that262redhead

They had a tremendous sale!!! I got about $500 worth of items for $200.

TEAM CLEVELAND.................OG MEMBER #2.​
DEAR JORDAN​
I'm done for now, so one for now...​
Possibly forever, we had fun together...​

Man, I'm disappointed I just saw your WDYWT post with all the pickups. I tried to send my boy out there, but he was busy. I have always had good luck at NEXT when I've been down there to visit. I like the newer spot in beachwood or whatever. We used to always just go to Randall. I would crack up everytime we'd go there, because I swear we'd be the only people in the mall.

Next needs to do this since they charge over retail prices for 99% of every item in the store. I have watched this store go from a underground spot that cater's to people who want to be different , to a spot that keeps 300+ trendy items in there store . They do have nice shoes though

Quote:
bootasiatoni
:wow:
eek.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND.................OG MEMBER #2
DEAR JORDAN
I'm done for now, so one for now...​
Possibly forever, we had fun together...​

im back chris . just pray that i stay focused so i can live out my dreams. what happened to the " What you where today post" . cause you know i can shut it down by myself
laugh.gif

Hmmmmmm,.. so next at Shaker Square has become an AF1 shop???
MD/DC/VA

KING JAMES AND AGENT ZERO​

ALL-STAR 2007​

Back
Top Bottom