CLEVELANDERS III.

:rolleyes
eyes.gif

The Next in Shaker Square is being renovated into an "Air Force 1 Shop".....if you drive by, they've taken down all the LeBron IV and AF1 25 promo @#%$ and put up these huge signs that say AF1 shop and list some clothes they will have.....i.e.... Artful Dodger, 10 Deep, Palis, and Undercrown to name a few. It says February 07, which is only days away. They've advertised it on 107.9 and 96.5........my guess is that they'll still have regular stock (Jordans, Domes, and Air Maxes), but will have possibly a better selection of AF1's and Dunks.....like more premiums, luxes, and AF1 supremes........
from what I've heard from pretty credible sources is that this store will get Niketown only stuff too.....on the sign it also says only 24 AF1 stores in the world......so I guess we'll have to wait and see, but it sounds nice......the only thing that could be better would be if it wasn't involved with NEXT.......I smell some major markups in the future. :lol:
laugh.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
|I
tired.gif
:frown:
frown.gif

Then eventually I know they're gonna do something even worse than how they did grapes and china LeBron IV's........
:smh:
smh.gif

We'll see.
Team Cleveland OG Member # 1.
KING OF CLEVELAND.......Kickswise.....anyway.

Cleveland is NOT a place for Sneakerheads!
Teamamfam

Yes, My Name is Chris And I'm Too Fat For Most Hypebeast Clothing.

http://www.myspace.com/shortycsince94

I beleive Chicago is going to have 2 or 3 of these, should be interesting...
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

So it's still under the same ownership? No breaks on pricing then.

I wish those good old days would come back. My friends and I riding the blue line up to the Square after high school and getting stuff at non-rape prices. Shorty, you remember their first location over near the movie theaters before they moved over around 2000?
SPREZZATURA!​

Yeah, it used to be there until....I wanna say Christmas of 99' or so.....I remember a Gap being next to it.......that was back when they were trying to bring Shaker Square "back" so to speak...like they tried to do with Randall in 99 with the additions of Jeepers and Magic Johnson....

but living in the Square area for the last 3 years or so.........it ain't gonna happen. Do Y'all remember when NEXT thought they were bigger than they actually were and had NEXT kids and

NEXT collections. :smh:
smh.gif
Team Cleveland OG Member # 1.KING OF CLEVELAND.......Kickswise.....anyway.Cleveland is NOT a place for Sneakerheads!Teamamfam

http://www.myspace.com/shortycsince94

Quote:
NEXT collections. I'm sure Jman remembers that..........Iceberg Jeans/History
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND.................OG MEMBER #2
DEAR JORDAN
I'm done for now, so one for now...​
Possibly forever, we had fun together...​

Quote:
Besides thier chicks are horrible nowadays. They used to only hire dime pieces, now all i see are ugly chickenheadz running around.
PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Cleveland OG Member # 1.KING OF CLEVELAND.......Kickswise.....anyway.Don't Hate Me Because I Wear My Shoes and YOU just look at yours like priceless paintings.Teamamfam

Shorty any news of when they are gonna be opening back up exactly? I cant wait to check it out even though it will be the same old NEXT with the prices we are all use to
TEAM CLEVELAND.......OG Member #4

NeXt @ Randall is aight IMO... but an AF1 store? I won't believe it until I see it...
"Anything that is worth doing is worth doing right."
"I've been known to do the impossible like Broadway Joe" - Phife Dawg, A Tribe Called Quest
.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

^^^^ The next time you're coming up Shaker Blvd. eastbound going through the square, look to your right a few seconds before Van Aken and it's huge in the window. They also say they'll be carrying LeRoy Jenkins clothing.
Team Cleveland OG Member # 1.
KING OF CLEVELAND.......Kickswise.....anyway.
Shaker Heights,Ohio....http://www.myspace.com/shortycsince94

Don't Hate Me Because I Wear My Shoes and YOU just look at yours like priceless paintings.

Teamamfam

^ LOL.... Shaker has fallen on hard times... but alas so has much of Cleveland... :frown:
MD/DC/VA

KING JAMES AND AGENT ZERO​

ALL-STAR 2007​

Back
Top Bottom