"CLEVELAND'S GOT SOLE" SNEAKER SHOW!! SATURDAY!!!

I'd guess 12, 12.5, or 13, right Kev?
ohwell.gif

I'm still getting a table, Been a little busy.

The Fairfax IV's are a 12 and the SVSM III's are a 14. Sorry for the big sizes but remember.... $5 a ticket for the raffle of theshoes.
Hit me up for a table!!!!

Here is the last pair for the raffle for the show. There are some great things in the works for this show. Updates will be coming soon!
Lebron II Triple Doubles Game Worn against Orlando 3/8
294015956.jpg
294015955.jpg

I'm bringin some guys Kev. Yeah I got off the phone wit some more of my guys and there is a lot of talk from people coming from all over! Kev is gonna havesome nice pieces to auction off! Cant wait!

Hey Kev,

Can you email me that registration form again so that I can PayPal you this week for my table/tables/space/large square footage ? LOL

Thanks,
Shundy

Can't wait ! ! I'm thrilled to see something like this being put together here in town ! ! Thanks to everyone involved ! ! !

KDog-YGM

My forms in ! Where in the heck is all of my C-Bus peeps ? Zach, I know you're all good, and that U-Haul is only $29.99 for the weekend ! LOL. Get yourforms in fools, this show is for real.

Shundy

yes sir^

F a U-Haul you'll get murdered on mile charges, MINI VAN all the way!

shun can't wait to see your kicks man, glad your doing a table.

anyone heard from Strugglin? my man went missing LOL.

^ either that or you guys can rent a cargo van w/unlimited milage. I don't care how you do it but get your you know what up here. I can't wait toexchange notes with you fellas!

Where are all my Ohio collectors at!!!! Anyone who knows the collectors that were at the Cincy show last year be sure to hit them up. Things are starting topick up!!!

That Holiday Inn is practically in my backyard. Count me in. I've been collecting for a few years but never been to a show, can anyone give me a fewpointers as far as getting/setting up/manning a table goes? I am assuming you need to have a couple people with you so you can look around while they man yourtable? Do people only bring rare stuff? Everyone please bring your size 9.5 Lebron heat, I'll have cash in hand!!! My real name is Fred by the way.Mannyomar22 comes from Manny Ramirez and Omar Vizquel back when the Indians had both of them in the 90's!!! Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom