"CLEVELAND'S GOT SOLE" SNEAKER SHOW!! SATURDAY!!!

Here it is people!!! A sneaker event that is going to represent the midwest to the fullest and also help out kids less fortunate. Cleveland's Got Solewill be held on March 1, 2008 from 12pm-4pm at the Holiday Inn in Independence, Oh just south of Cleveland. Table Fee's will be $25 before Jan. 31, 2008and $30 after Jan. 31, 2008. Tables are for display, buy, sell, or trade. General admission will be $5. We will be raffling off numerous shoes at the event. Wewill also be giving out a trophy for "Best Collection" and selling T-shirts with the Clevelands Got Sole logo on them. Our whole purpose in havingthis show is to get people together who love to collect shoes and raise money for kids less fortunate. That's right, RAISE MONEY! We are donating all theproceeds to the Finishline Youth Foundation. The Finish Line Youth Foundation financially supports opportunities for participation in youth programs that placean importance on youth development and an active lifestyle. So hit me up for a table or if you have any questions and let's make this show something toremember. We will update this thread as we get more information together or you can email us at clevelandsgotsole@yahoo.com. Peace!

287026133.jpg

KDog

FOR SALE!!!! GET AT ME!!!!
DS size 13 Lebron Sprites w/ PE box, DS size 13 Un-Numbered Playstation AF1.

Check it out! www.sneakerfiles.com

Good luck with this one....

i may be making the trip...i have some business to attend to in Cleveland around that time.....be prepared....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Count me in. I know this show will have heat and be better than the one we threw in Cincy last year!
"They even talked bout Jesus."

Dont worry guys, this isn't gonna be in a lil bar like the Sneaker Freaker convention . It's in a huge banquet room at the Holiday inn !

There's also gonna be a bar in the banquet room !!!!!!!
Heat23 x AIR-RANDY​

DOERNBECHER II, AJ XIII & X FROM 1ST PACK, AJ VIII PLAYOFFS, AJ XV AJ XII FUSION AND MUCH MUCH MORE....

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Yall can count me in, but why is it so early in the day? I usually dont even get in from Friday nights festivities until 4-5am, and dont usually wake up until 11-12....lol.
TEAM CLEVELAND​

^Sorry about the time but there are a lot of factors that decided where, when, and what time this event could happen. Plus, I feel better having the people that are going to display and sell being able to unload and load their collections in the day light. We are just trying to do the best we can so people can get together and have a great time. There are some more things that are in the works that I can't wait to reveal once they are set in stone. Believe me, we are trying to make this a show that will not be forgotten. Thanks for all the comments!
KDog

Kev,

You know my story bro. Let's make it happen ! Trust me people, like Kev said, you won't want to miss this show. I might even get a table :wow:
eek.gif
LOL

Shundy

Zach, Matt, Shundy, & Strugglin all heading up for the event!?

Look out Cleveland, there's gonna be a serious HEAT WAVE coming out of the south, get your popcorn ready!

Maybe we should all throw in on a U-Haul or something, haha!

Seriously though, that noon start is gonna be rough, I work Friday's at the bar until about 4am.

Hey Zach, you mind if I nap on the way up?

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Strugglin since January 3rd, 1980.

hell we might need a U-haul my trunk can maybe fit 20-30 pairs in the boxes, I've got atleast 50 pairs I wanna take to sell, then I was gonna take another 20-25 1 shoe out of pair to showcase...

are you gonna get a table to ^ strugg?

& when the hell did you get a job? haha... & yeah you can sleep....

Man I cant wait I know Columbus is gonna be in the building, now where is Dayton! I know my fam in Cincy is comin up!

Man, I can't wait to meet my NT brothers from Columbus,Cincy and all over Ohio!! Chi-town most def is coming deep I hope.

HEAT23 x AIR-RANDY
www.air-randy.com​

X & XIII PACK NOW AVAILABLE!!!​

Damn I know I aint been visible lately, but Im all in! Whats good Zach and Kev!
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

Time To Open My Closet.
Team CLEVELAND OG Member # 1
Team AM FamTeam Vintage: Vintage Heat Since 1980!
GO LAKERS!!!
New Myspace:myspace.com/stillshortycsince94

Shorty hit me up on the cell man, we can roll together, I got ALOT of joints I wanna sell off.
TEAM CLEVELAND​

Man, I'm glad to hear all the comments. We are getting things together and should have some updates very soon. I'm hoping to get a lot of people wanting tables so we can make this a really great show. All the proceeds are going to be donated. We are in the process of finalizing all the details of making that happen. Stay tuned!
KDog

i will try to come and bring my collection
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

Enph... u know I'm in the building wearing the Transformer velcros! LOL

^Zach, they are in the works for sure man. They are gonna just have the logo with the date vertical on the left side. We will have white and black ones made in a bunch of sizes.
KDog

Back
Top Bottom