CLICK to read this topic. KEEP SCROLLING if you're a bad person.

I'm seriously sick of seeing this %#*% on Facebook...I know those of y'all on there have seen it. Oh, you don't like world hunger, clicking that link will feed an African village for 3 weeks. FOH. It's not only annoying, some of the pics are disturbing, off-topic, or just plain ineffective in drawing the intended response. I mean, look at this:

It's supposed to be against abusing women, but I honestly bust out laughing when I saw it. I mean, I'm totally against hitting women (first) and maybe I really did lose my soul in that card game, but it looks more like he was going to give her a pro-wrestling stomp punch or dunk on her (possible PS?) than really lay into her.

I don't know...maybe I'm becoming bitter in my old age (of 24) but this has to end.

Kthxbye.

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

nvm.. that pic is from a fake video.. search for "Stupid guy hits girlfriend!" on youtube. 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by potus2028

I'm seriously sick of seeing this !#%@ on Facebook...I know those of y'all on there have seen it. Oh, you don't like world hunger, clicking that link will feed an African village for 3 weeks. FOH. It's not only annoying, some of the pics are disturbing, off-topic, or just plain ineffective in drawing the intended response. I mean, look at this:

It's supposed to be against abusing women, but I honestly bust out laughing when I saw it. I mean, I'm totally against hitting women (first) and maybe I really did lose my soul in that card game, but it looks more like he was going to give her a pro-wrestling stomp punch or dunk on her (possible PS?) than really lay into her.

I don't know...maybe I'm becoming bitter in my old age (of 24) but this has to end.

Kthxbye.
This is a video about spider-man though

^ I believe it...but the caption on the still was "Who Hates Abuse??!! Like If You Hate Men Who Hit Women -_-
and 296,337 people did.

1. Too much hilarity to cite... but I'll try...

- I mean, I'm totally against hitting women (first)
laugh.gif

- it looks more like he was going to give her a pro-wrestling stomp punch or dunk on her
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2. I hate that !+%$ too. My standard response to chain letters and !+%$ like this is "Tell God stay the $%%! off my FB then!". I mean really? Cats been tryna guilt trip me into this or that since AIM days. $%%! the $%%! off....$%%!. wasted all my dimes amd wuarters back in them days where it actually costs to send AND receive texts on the punk %@% nokia phones we all had with the replaceable covers and !+%$. $%%! I look like cashing a whole paycheck to forward some vague %@% threat to 12 people I'm supposed to be cool with? #TTSIDL. So what my first love will never call me. I'm grown. I seen that #$#%! 2 weeks ago anyway. I hate that !+%$. NO, I do not care about starving kids, battered women, Kony, etc etc etc... school em on the "clickins" AJ. This !+%$ has to cease e-mee-jet-ly if not sooner.

Did chain letters actually exist with snail mail?

Originally Posted by MotivatedMidwestMogul

1. Too much hilarity to cite... but I'll try...

- I mean, I'm totally against hitting women (first)
laugh.gif

- it looks more like he was going to give her a pro-wrestling stomp punch or dunk on her
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2. I hate that %#%# too. My standard response to chain letters and %#%# like this is "Tell God stay the %+$# off my FB then!". I mean really? Cats been tryna guilt trip me into this or that since AIM days. %+$# the %+$# off....%+$#. wasted all my dimes amd wuarters back in them days where it actually costs to send AND receive texts on the punk *$% nokia phones we all had with the replaceable covers and %#%#. %+$# I look like cashing a whole paycheck to forward some vague *$% threat to 12 people I'm supposed to be cool with? #TTSIDL. So what my first love will never call me. I'm grown. I seen that %!%@@ 2 weeks ago anyway. I hate that %#%#. NO, I do not care about starving kids, battered women, Kony, etc etc etc... school em on the "clickins" AJ. This %#%# has to cease e-mee-jet-ly if not sooner.

Did chain letters actually exist with snail mail?

e-mee-jet-ly: downloading........saved.

laugh.gif
They ain't ready for "Inactivism" tho...that %$$+ would probably hit home like Google Maps street view for a lot of these cats.
roll.gif
@ by the msg payment plans...whoa. The kids will never even believe that existed.

You know what, I never thought about that last little bit tho...imagine going to your mailbox back when mail was still exciting, opening a letter addressed to you and seeing "IF YOU DO NOT FORWARD THIS TO 12 PEOPLE BY MIDNIGHT A WEEK FROM NOW YOUR **** WON'T WORK ANY MORE" or some %$$+. $**$@# ain't got stamps all like that.

....And you know $$$#$@ believed that %+%@. For starters, a %$!*% had to KNOW WHERE YOU LIVED to send you an OG chain letter. Yeah aight.....mad creepy son...

I put up a status a few weeks ago letting everyone know, including my mother, that if they keep 'liking' all that nonsense and flooding my page I was going to delete them. Which I did. My mom inboxed me and told me I hurt her feelings for making her feel bad about 'liking' all the God/Jesus pages.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom