Clippers tickets!

Hi everyone,

It's that time of year again!  Basketball season is just around the corner and I wanted to remind anyone, if you guys need any Clippers tickets this year I'm still here. 

First and foremost, thank you to all the NT'ers who have come out to game through me.  I do all I can to make sure you guys are taken care of. 

Second, Miami Heat/Los Angeles Lakers tickets are going to be VERY tough for me too get any type of deal on...thought I'd let you guys know that up front since so many of you ask.  If you are interested, I'll still answer though. 

And finally if you guys need anything call me directly at 213 763 2671 or email me at vyee@clippers.com

Hi everyone,

It's that time of year again!  Basketball season is just around the corner and I wanted to remind anyone, if you guys need any Clippers tickets this year I'm still here. 

First and foremost, thank you to all the NT'ers who have come out to game through me.  I do all I can to make sure you guys are taken care of. 

Second, Miami Heat/Los Angeles Lakers tickets are going to be VERY tough for me too get any type of deal on...thought I'd let you guys know that up front since so many of you ask.  If you are interested, I'll still answer though. 

And finally if you guys need anything call me directly at 213 763 2671 or email me at vyee@clippers.com

I'll be in LA for a few nights In October and I noticed that their playing the Kings in the preseason on October 19th; can you get tickets for that as well? I'm interested to check the Staples Center because I never have before and I always wanted too, and this will probably be my only opportunity this year. Let me know, thanks.

I'll be in LA for a few nights In October and I noticed that their playing the Kings in the preseason on October 19th; can you get tickets for that as well? I'm interested to check the Staples Center because I never have before and I always wanted too, and this will probably be my only opportunity this year. Let me know, thanks.

victor is a legit dude. ill def hit you up once the season starts

pimp.gif

Ptngina, I do sell season tickets and packages.

Animal thug, I can help you out with the kings when you are in LA.  Make sure you hit me up, STAPLES is a must see...

Doosta-thanks for the shot out. 

Ptngina, I do sell season tickets and packages.

Animal thug, I can help you out with the kings when you are in LA.  Make sure you hit me up, STAPLES is a must see...

Doosta-thanks for the shot out. 

Killabee, loge ends are located in the 100 levels behind the baskets (106-107 or 115-116).  

Back
Top Bottom